Kuomba na kupeana gari

Hapana gari yako ya kazi zako e.g fortuner, unaambia mtu service imeisha so ngumu sahii
Ama suspension zimeisha na inadai 40k, utachangia?

Insurance will not pay for damage caused on a private car by a 'stranger" ie not the insurance policy holder or spouse. They will claim you were hiring out your private car without PSV insurance.

Use interrogative skills. Akikuomba gari usiwache akwambie anataka when muulize anataka lini. Akikuambia Saturday mwambie unfortunately, you are taking your mum somewhere on that day. Akisema Sunday mwabie it is reserved for family affairs. Alternatively, use time to your advantage, akiomba gari on a Tuesday atumie Saturday, don’t commit to give. Mwambie huwezi commit kwake coz kuna call unangojea ndio ujue kunaendaje akushtue Thursday. Akipiga Thursday mwambie the call came through na uko committed na gari Saturday.
Heck, just learn the power of NO. Atacatch but he will learn to respect your space and property.

Hukusoma sana na kama ulisoma ullikuwa kwa shule duni za mitaa ya mabanda.

Forge a non existent fault, hata akigundua unamdanganya hatakupeleka popote.

Wueh hujamwambia poa. Lakini enyewe haelewi story za insurance

Wacha ulevi, kuna comprehensive insurance, kuna hadi extras

Unless you have various vehicles at your disposal (Not your parents cars) Your main car is more important than your wife. Alafu mtu akuombe aje sasa? Hiyo nikama kuomba adinye bibi yako?

Mchukue rental ama uber ghaseer. Id rather just pay rental than ueke your broke balls on my drivers seat.

Hapo nimekubaliana na wewe mchoma mahindi

NO is a powerful word. Learn to use it. Be a man, don’t be such an asshole to say no to yourself and say yes to others. Also never lend anyone money, unless you are Shylock.

Kuna picha ilikuwa viral for sometime back. Jamaa ameomba Prado kisha anaenda kubebea material za mjengo. Mawe, hardcore na kokoto badala ghaseer ikomboe pick up

My daily use is one hand user only. Haijui option ingine…take a uber or hire one

A colleague gave out his newly imported Toyota Wish to a friend who went to a club on a weekend. Late in the night he decided to drop some ladies home and he ended up sandwiched between two cars during a right turn and became a write off. The case is now in court. The owner has sued his friend and the insurance company. To make it worse one of the ladies who was a passenger in her statement at the hospital bed claimed she paid to be dropped home. Comprehensive insurance company denied liability.

Your method may only work sometimes. Suppose mtu a person calls and ask ‘‘where will you be on saturday?’’ Depending on how you answer, your method may not be applicable. Long ago, I decided not to answer questions about where I am as the first thing in a call because they leave me with no chance to avoid somebody.

Very easy. Mwambie kuna meeting yenye haijakua confirmed unangoja simu ya confirmation. Then mgeuzie umuulize alikuwa anadai aje. It will bring you back to my.methods.

Kuna vitu za kupea mabeshte au relas lakini sio gari

Hapa alikanyaga mafuta instead of brake na most likely ni dame alifanya hivi after ku panic

Hapo ni kama watakuwa wamesaidia ku quote bei ya ku repair pillar pia

Mimi Huwa naambia mtu gari iko na some serious mechanical problems na inahitaji kitu 15k ndio niunde. MTU anajitoa polepole juu hawezi nipatia hiyo dough.

Gari ina uchungu. You always fear how that person will use it. Yangu ilirudingi ikiwa sawa but taa ya mafuta ilikuwa ikiwaka. Ya bro ilibebeshwa simiti proper

Ghai! Inauma sana