Kunona shingo na miguu are signs of a woman hitting the wall. What other characteristics have you observed?

Truth be told, most obese women give that lame excuse about undergoing CS.
Nimeona wanawake wengi sana wamepitia CS lakini hawajanona kama ndovu.

Another sign is fattening of the ankles.Thats when you know grandmother hood is beckoning.

These so called socialites are just glorified prostitutes

Age happens. You are not 23yrs forever. Your mothers and grandmothers were also slayqueens at one time.

:D:D

Hakuna kitu Kama plastic surgery. It’s bleaching gon wrong, bad diet, drinking, smoking and hard drugs. Very few socialites can have access to cosmetic procedures. They chase clout using big words.

Mostly it is Photoshop, filters and making sure social media hakuna picha ya default settings.

The wall usually has no mercy for such

It IS plastic surgery tafadhali I know it when I see it. Nowadays you don’t even need alot of money or celebrity status to afford plastic surgery. I remember this young lady about 18 years old who was brought in because of an overwhelming infection, after sneaking out of her mom’s house and going to Mexico to get a cheap “Brazilian butt” surgery. She ended up staying in the ICU for 3 weeks sometimes on life support because the infection spread to her lungs and shut down her kidneys. I recall that night when she presented to the ER after returning home from Mexico, my oh my, the gal was burning up!! Fever to 106F, her stomach was as tight as a drum, she was moaning in excruciating pain from overwhelming infection. I’ll never forget how innocent and beautiful she looked. A really pretty lady with long curly hair and big eyes.

By the time she left the hospital to go for rehab she had undergone more than ten wound washouts and debridements to get rid of all the junk this cheap Mexican “plastic surgeon” had put in there. Hapo ndio nikajua the devil is a liar. To see a very pretty girl turned into a hideous monstrosity with ugly scars all over her stomach, buttocks and thighs which were done in order to save her life. I blame social media which has elevated having a big butt as the epitome of feminine beauty.

Hapa mtaani it is not BBL ama sijui surgery procedure, hapa ni cement injected into the specific body Parts to increase Its size. Hiyo ni cement taking a toll on her body halafu uongeze fake skin lightening products, kuvuta mafwoka, kunyonya mdom Na bado kujidunga hard drugs. She looks so deceased and she will never recover.

:D:D:D:D:D…wanatoka meno na kupata diastema kama ngamia ya mdoss wa @kush yule mnono .

Hata addict wa bbw @uwesmake ameruka huyu. Hizo ni manyama zinamwagika

Usistuke kuna beta male ghasia Fulani is having sleepless nights juu ya knock-off poosie.

Fuck @rexxsimba too!!

Umedescribe hii body type. Alikua chikuyu btw?
[ATTACH=full]369658[/ATTACH]

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look? Ooh
Some say it’s just a part of it
We’ve got to fulfill the book

Won’t you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Redemption songs

stay strong anko. BBW ni for life usigeuze meli ju ya hii whale moja. Kua Ahab na upige harpoon buana!

Wooiiiiiiiii… No wonder mnakunywa pombe na kuchapana kitu kwa giza…

Kuna jamaa ali comment pale twirra akasema hizo ma nyondo za bridgit anaeza ziwekelea kwa makwapa akitaka kama ile kijiti ya chief

True.Wife alikua nazo after ku pop mtoi nguyaz,zilipotea simply by ku watch diet na kuenda rodi ya 6kms on wednesdays na 8kms on Saturdays.Hakuli junk food,na bado sai ananyonyesha mtoi nguyaz na ashafika 3 years.Hio kunyonyesha inasaidia ku offload calories.Hakuli bread,anakula complex carbohyrates only,ma sweet potatoes na ma arrow roots na ma cassava.Portion zake za food ni zile normal za mtu mmoja alikua anakula before popping the toi.
Pia anapaka cocoa butter kwa hio tumbo na body yote daily.Ali deliver mtoi normal delivery.The most affected women ni wale wali deliver na CS.But even them huwa wanaweza fanya hio tumbo ipotee.Shida huwa ni kushindwa ku maintain diet,kufanya excercise na kupaka hio tumbo cocoabutter.Naskia kuna mafuta called bio oil that also does wonders to that stomach,but you must still combine it with excercise and diet for it to work.