I have been single for almost three years.
I recently started dating a man who, I have realized over the past few weeks,
has a problem with me spending time with friends without him.
I have explained that it is a healthy and normal thing to have friends and to go do things with them.
I have explained that he has nothing to worry about because
I am respectful of our relationship and a faithful girlfriend.
I have also begun to notice that he has no friends.
I have told him he is coming across as controlling.
I don’t want this to be a problem with him, and I don’t know how to get him to see
that it’s normal for people to go and have fun as friends.
My friends are classmates of mine, both male and female, and younger than I am.
One of them is geay. I have explained that as well to my boyfriend.
Am I overthinking this as a potential problem or is this truly a red flag?
– CATCHING IT NOW
Introverts and extroverts make poor bed fellows
[I]My husband and I have two children. We have been married for 14 years,
the last six of which have been sexless and loveless.
We tried counseling, and I have threatened divorce, but nothing has changed.
After I finally realized that I couldn’t change him, I changed myself. I started stepping out
and having sexual relations with other men. He recently found out about my affairs but hasn’t said a word about it to me.
I’m to the point that I wish he would confront me and divorce me, but he acts like nothing is wrong in our marriage!
I’m confused. What do you recommend I do next? [/I]
– LOOKING AHEAD
Drama As Muranga Man Walks out of Dowry Ceremony, Cites Extortion, Unnecessary Fines…
Kama it was you,ungedoo???..aliwacha kila kitu hapo inje na akaishia…
- He paid Sh40,000 to cater for food, tents, chairs, and a public address system.
- He had also set aside Sh60,000 to pay his bride price that the two families agreed on.
-Muciri was told to add Sh20,000 to the bride price.
- He was slapped with an Sh10,000 fine for making a detour to the wrong path and ended up into a different homestead instead of the girls’.
- Drama, however, ensued when several girls were paraded into the compound covered in lesos from head to toe and Muciri was asked to guess who his fiancée was.
- He pointed to the wrong woman, leading to yet another fine of Sh15,000.And they demanded Sh 500,000…used on her for school fees.
- Fumed with anger, A furious Muciri excused himself to visit the loo and left.He switched off his phone…was seen in a matatu headed to Nai…