Kunguru Over-Valuing Herself

This kunguru amekuwa akinitafuta (scratch that - tulikuwa tunatafutana) but she speaks with such a high opinion of self.

Unajua vile you’d want a woman to see you have options by saying certain things, this kunguru is also trying these tricks :joy:.

How did AppleBee handle the situation? Mnajua nakuja Kenya so I’m lining up plates.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Wewe acha zako

Go home. You are not drunk you have been drinking.

2 Likes

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Nigaaaa. Why are you laughing? Is it funny that the cunty bich is playing you? Quit orbiting retard.

Move on!!! Wasichana ni kuisha wanaisha??

9 Likes

Tough response but very accurate.

1 Like

Assuming you move on with the relationship. Have you thought about just the awkwardness. Ati ile time ulikuwa unataka nyap kuna ninja ilikuwa imepumulia hiyo slit ikamwaga hadi ikachoka?

Personally I think she will never respect you. It will be an uphill task trying to change the power dynamics na mtu anakubeba utoto tayari. Either mtapigana au mtukanane kama watoto

7 Likes

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

Sitafuti relationship ndugu. I’m trying to create a rotation for the one month I’ll be in Kenya. You’re correct though. The bitch doesn’t respect me. It is evident. I’ll take the L.

2 Likes

Nakuja Kenya so I’m lining up plates

17 Likes

Ata dustbin ya jkia hatujakataa kuona ukiland mkuu

2 Likes

Ngoja nibuy bajia apa pipeline nikuje

Nimepitia ujinga kama hizi, i don’t bother with power dynamics at play especially kama ni mtu wa kusafisha rungu pekee, i tactically massage their ego while covertly being an ass hole.

Women have great weakness to a show of affection, soon the hard hearts zitamchosha na akuje kwako, hapo unararua and make sure unaitisha mkia na kurarua proper to assert dominance.

Then you can officially proclaim the power dynamics that you now possess. Ataanza kutuma texts "I don’t know if you even loved me " hapo you covertly explain you were on route to Embobut but you can’t camp with her for too long, but don’t mind doing her a favor.

1 Like

Hehe, mbona ufanye hii yote kwa mtu huna kazi yake? Swali simple saidi.

Looks like a lot of work due to the mental and psychological gymnastics, but it’s not far from or different from your average conversation just with a different approach.

I’d even say it’s easier, cause you are basically just telling them what they want to hear. Why do all this? Between going to SJ, turning ghey or being a monk why not?

1 Like

Nikama mtoi PP1 typing

2 Likes

Usimwambie outright unamuacha. Atasema ulimrepa

You have a weak game kizee.

2 Likes