Kunguru moans about crackdown on Nigerian men

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1670035512818638849

Nigerians diarrhoea on the same plate they eat from everywhere they go world wide. This is not a Kenyan/world wide problem but a Nigerian one. Nigerians are the problem.

7 Likes

A few very bad “apples” have ruined the reputation of 121 Million Nigerians …
Every community has its share of bad actors …

The problem in this country is our very naive , materialistic women falling for the cheap antics of these Drug Dealing Conmen Cassanovas … :blush:

4 Likes

Hehe this protests started last week. Someone even posted a video of them beating up Great wall apartments Watchmen. I have seen them fight bouncers and trash a club along ngong road.

2 Likes

In Nigeria the majority are the bad apples among a few good ones :joy:
Kenyan women have become so focused on material benefits that they no longer care what happens to them

7 Likes

Hao foolish ogas kama sirikali haikuingilia kati. Tungewalima kama vile walikimbizwa pale Afrique du suud.

3 Likes

I really hate the way Kenya iko open to foreigners coming through…inafika mahali tunakaa dimwits na kutumiwa kama kopo la msalani

10 Likes

I dont agree on the notion of a few bad apples in thia context. Nigerians are a menace everywhere on this planet. The good apples are actually back at home building it

5 Likes

Wapi videos? Kwani kumeenda aje na ogas?

1 Like

Alafu these Kenyan women wakiwa pimped out by Ogas in Europe and Middle East wanaanza kutulilia.

3 Likes

Kuna mmoja na watoto watatu alipigwa kama drum ya mchawi juzi huko middle East watu wakamchangia pesa za kurudi home alafu she went back to “chop the monie” with the same guy. Saa zingine ni mental illness

5 Likes

Nikiwa president nitafund immigration departmen ikuwe inaweka hizi mbwa labor camps for 10 years.

4 Likes

Has anyone noticed that Naija Conmen and Drug Barons do not operate in TZ and UG with the same impunity as they do here …???

Ever wonder …
WHY …??? :blush:

2 Likes

The only Nigerian men you will find in Tz are working for NGO’s, UN agencies and multi nationals. It’s hard to find Somali’s in Tz too hawapendwi huko

2 Likes

Dagitare hebu fafanua zaidi

2 Likes

That’s why you are not the president but a mere robber

TZ , UG and Rwanda have ZERO Tolerance for Drug Traffickers and Wash-Wash Conmen …
Few get Residence Visas and are very carefully monitored by the Security Organs …
Here , they just take advantage of the graft at Nyayo House and Kenya Police to enjoy their criminal activities …
Bure Kabisa …:fire::fire::rage::rage:

1 Like

Why would you care about a hoe?? Hoes are hoes and if they get pimped out or killed I wouldn’t lose a minute of my precious sleep.

Always remember - hoes are hoes.

2 Likes

kila mutu acheze kwao

Madam that Emoji betrays you.

Miss Quabbz najua saa hii wewe ni Actors, I’ll pass.