KUNGU THE PILOT

Hi my good people. If you are free tomorrow and would like to fly to Amboseli national park free of charge you can hit my inbox. This would be a good experience for some of you who haven’t been in a plane. Come and see me fly live in action. Our trip will start from wilson airport and we will land in amboseli national park. Kuna watu hawajawahi toka hata nairobi . Tembea kenya uone wanyama. Come to think of it, I remember my first time I landed there nilipatana na elephant. I startled the animal, coming upon her suddenly as my plane veered around a thick bush by an open air strip. The elephant had two offspring with her; a bad combination. There’s nothing that gets an elephant angrier than a threat to her kids. Which explains why the creature came towards me charging and making trumpet noise by advancing in my way. mimi huyo nikatoka mbio “teketeke” as my friend @Jirani would say na kuelekea kwa ndege. The elephant did not give me any time. Nilifungua dirisha nikikuwa nje nikaingiza mkono ndani, started the ignition na kuchomoka huko.

[ATTACH=full]44915[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]44916[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

ndege inakuanga na side mirrors?

2 Likes

Usiwai ni @ kwa thread yako fala hii and we are not friends… Meffi

6 Likes

Please Kungu mimi nataka sijawahi panda ndege na sioni nikipanda soon.

3 Likes

kuna uber ya ndege?

Hatamimi sijawai panda ndege. Tupatane wapi kesho na saa ngapi

2 Likes

ni date 20 on a chilly week day and u are telling us to abandon our jobs and daily routine to accompany you to the unknown wild destination?:eek:
a free ride to the wild by kungu the pilot aka first cousin ya @Atwoli …apana i promised my ass nothing will ever go in …exit only

13 Likes

haiya ulikua nje tena? o_Oo_O

5 Likes

Kuja hapo Police Airwing hangars saa tatu.

2 Likes

This thing you are calling a plane is damn unstable and noisy! Thanks for the offer but I would rather travel by road.

Tomorrow is my day off. ma dada wote akina @Nefertities @Purr_27 @Mrs4thletter @aviator @Guru @Female Perspective mume alikwa pia

In my case this applies…[ATTACH=full]44922[/ATTACH]

11 Likes

@Wakanyama the animal lover ebu tuambie kama ushawai ona ndovu mmoja na watoto wawili??

15 Likes

Procedures za Ku land unmanned aerodromes are laid down. Why didn’t you follow them?

Give the following;…Location indicator for Wilson and Amboseli. The Runway you will most likely use in Wilson,departure procedure expected and/or manoeuvre after take off said runway,tower frequency for Wilson,frequency Wilson will transfer you to after checking out zone boundary out and approximate heading to Amboseli.

Thankyou

6 Likes

Tutajitambulisha aje?Ama tukuje na tags kwa breast pockets zikisema 'kungu the pilot,am a villager’?

11 Likes

@KUNGU THE PILOT can I take the offer, I have a friend who can give us two complimentary rooms at Oltukai Lodge.

2 Likes

Atasema the elephant adopted the other calf.

9 Likes

GAY

5 Likes

ha ha ha ha

2 Likes

Kungu the rubani mimi sijawahi kuhang kwa ndege,naweza kuja?

2 Likes