... KUNGU THE PILOT JUST BOUGHT A FERRARI ENZO.... AND I LOVE IT...

Hi my friends, it’s been a one-month long absent from this place but am glad to be back. What have you been up to? Well as for me, I decided to take a month long holiday in Italy and came back with my new car Ferrari Enzo. The price tag was more than enough to pay goldenburg scandal but I needed to give myself a good gift since I fly hard. Back when I was a broke student pilot, I bought an X6 which I kind of hated because of its ugly interior and stiff steering wheel. Well now Kungu is back with a bang. If you see me in downtown in a red Ferrari with a sticker at the back inscribed “ Kungu for Mca” come over and say hi. I will not hesitate to give you token for being my friend.

[ATTACH=full]44168[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]44165[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]44167[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]44166[/ATTACH]

˚˚Check out the sound of my car when I drive it on this video below ˚˚ 650 Horsepower. It takes me from Nai to nyandarua 35 minutes.

[MEDIA=vimeo]169848661[/MEDIA]

12 Likes

Sorry but GoK hapana tambua left hand drive contraptions.

I changed it to right hand drive and coughed 10.5 M

the day we will sing along your tune you will be a one proud faggot

"Back when I was a broke student pilot, I bought an X6 which I kind of hated because of its ugly interior and stiff steering wheel. "

Subliminal shots fired.

10 Likes

appreciate for good things in life brother. don’t hate

ufala reloaded

Kama kawaida, wekerea mbicha ya:
Log book
Chassis no.
Number plate
Driving Licence
Insurance sticker

2 Likes

Kungu the shit head

we are living in a virtual world right? thats too personal

Hii ni mtu ya car wash ama a parking attendant in a 5 star hotel in Dubai.

10 Likes

let me point out your poor photo skills
in the first picture the car seat is black and red (hii ulitoa kwa internet)
The other pictures the car seat is brown.

5 Likes

Holiday in italy

Weka bundles angalia video kiti ni red

Told you guy he would resurface with Vengeance why dont you recite that storo of aerial refueling that saw you wallow in murky shame while we mellowed at your naivety. recite tu kiasi

1 Like

Seems like a vallet to me.

2 Likes

Kungu are you the one driving like maniac in a red car hapo thika rd . Nitumie Ka token

Hehehe he is back with a bang!!

3 Likes

Hehehehe…loopholes mob!

Endelea kupiga dasta.

2 Likes