THE SIGNS OF QIYAMAH…(END OF THE
2- People speaking ill of others’ ancestors.
3- Clothing that shows off most of the body.
4- No more stars in the sky.
5- People Disappearing.
6- Tall buildings.
7- Appearance of Imam Mahdi.
8- Appearance of Dajjal.
9- Descending of Prophet Isa (A.S.).
10- Appearance of Yajooj and Majooj.
11- The rising of the sun from the west after
which the doors of forgiveness will be closed.
12- The Dab’bat al-Ard will emerge from the
ground & will mark all the true Muslims.
13- 40 days of fog that will kill all the true
believers so that they do not have to experience
the other signs.
14- A huge firewill cause destruction.
15- Destruction of the Kabah.
16- The writing in the Quran will vanish.
17- The trumpet will be blown the 1st time & all
animals & kafirs left will die & all mountains &
buildings will crumble.
18. The 2nd time the trumpet will be blown all of
Allah’s creation will resurrect & meet on the
plains of Arafat for their judgment.
19- The sun will lower itself with the earth.
SIGNS OF QAYAMAT… Read this you will be
astonished to how near we are to the last day…
The Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be
upon him) foretold 72 signs that would appear
- People will leave prayer.
- People will usurp Ama’naat.
- Lying will become an art.
- There will be murders on the slightest of
- Interest will become common.
- There will be very tall buildings.
- People will sell Religion for the world.
- People will treat relatives badly.
- Justice will become a rarity.
- Lies will be considered truth.
- Clothes will be of silk.
- Persecution will become common.
- Divorces will become common.
- Sudden deaths will increase.
- The usurper of Ama’naat will be considered
honest and honourable.
- The keeper of Am’naat will be called an
usurper of things given to him for safekeeping.
- Liars will be thought of as honest.
- Honest people will be thought of as liars.
- False accusations will become the norm.
- It will be hot in spite of rain .
- Instead of wishing for children, people will
pray that they not have children.
- People from bad backgrounds and with bad
upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not
- Good people, when they try to practice, will be
cut off from the world .
- Previously good people will also usurp
- Leaders will become persecutors .
- Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery .
- People will wear clothes of animal skin .
- But their hearts will smell and will be dead
- And will be bitter .
- Gold will become common .
- Demand for Silver will increase .
- Sin will increase .
- Peace will become rare .
- Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated. and
calligraphy will become common .
- Mosques will be decorated .
- And will have tall minars .
- But hearts will be empty .
- Alcoholic drinks will be consumed more than
- Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be
revoked and will no longer be implemented .
- Women will order their mothers around .
- People who are with naked feet, naked. bodies
and against religion will become kings.
- Women will trade along with men .
- Women will imitate men .
- Men will imitate women .
- People will swear by things other than Allah
and the Qur’an .
- Even Muslims will be prepared to give false
testimony, without being incited to it .
- Only people one knows will be greeted with
the salaam .
- The knowledge of the shariah will be used to
earn worldly things .
- Acts which earn the Akhirah, will be used to
earn the world .
- Assets belonging to the nation will be
considered and treated as personal treasures by
the rulers .
- Ama’naat will be considered ones personal
- Zakaat will be considered a burden.
- The lowest and the worst man in the nation
will become its leader .
- People will not obey their fathers.
- And will mistreat their mothers .
- And will not hold back from harming their
- And will obey their wives .
- And the voices of men who commit adultery
will be raised in mosques .
- Women who sing will be treated with great
- Instruments of music will be kept with great
- Alcohol will be drunk on the highways .
- People will be proud of their acts of
- Justice will be sold in the courts .
- The number of men in the police force will
- Instead of music, the Quran will be used to
gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for
what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the
- Animal fur will be used for clothes.
- The last of the Ummat will curse those before
them. (clearly seen today in people who call the
Prophet’s companion’s names) .
- Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
- Or Earthquakes .
- Or your faces will be changed .
- Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids,
- Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- Alcohol will be called Sherbat, and will be
considered Halal .
- Interest will be called Trade, and will be
considered Halal .
- Bribes will be called Gifts, and will be
considered Halal .
- Women will have hair, like the hump of a
camel. (This is the fashion of people today, yet
they do not realise they will neither enter Paradise
nor even smell its fragrance.)
- Women will be naked in spite of wearing
dresses. (This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a
very long time until now) .
The 3 kind of naked women are:
(1) Those who wear see-through dresses.
(2) Those who wear tight dresses and
(3) Those whose dresses are so short, that they
expose the body.
May Allāh guide us to the right path.