kumbe ni UNDER 18!

…but usifanye blanda sahi na watoto wa wenyewe watu wamegutuka…

weuw! noma sana.

Can’t even try, napendanga apo 20-23, vitu sawa sana

…but if you are young in your mid 20’s focus on your goals at 25-28 men make relationship related mistakes only to regret later…

Not really into relationships now, sai nakula tu madem to be honest. Majority wa hao wa 20-23 are okay with casual relationships. Hao wa 25-28 ni when you get serious

…don’t settle with a woman above 25 years as most of them have gone through heartbreaks and disappointments. At that age, they hardly fall for a man truly but fall for what a man can offers. Besides her attitude about men at that age is negatively skewed they see men as users…find yourself a young girl, panel beat her kiasi, and teach her your ways. Don’t go for her body only …zieks ni lazima but also consider her personality. Grow together and if you are not ready to settle down focus on your career and making money…do not use a woman for fun…and do not allow yourself to get used by a woman as her atm or be her stooge…

Hii planteshen huwaga ndo nini?

Swali mzuri Sana…ilinichukua time to figure out the meaning of some terminologies used in ktalk streets…I hope sijatumia vibaya. From my research after perusing various pages…naona inamaanisha kuwa married ama committed in a relationship. Unaweza nichanua maana fiche kabla mbirrionnaires waamke…najua wewe ni ancestor Kwa hii kijiji…

Yaani wewe unageuka mtumwa wa mwanamke once unaoa ala entering ze plantenshen

…Zi hakuna utumwa hapo. Besides niko fiti saidi. Can never complain. In fact twas the best decision nili make…siwezi imagine hopping from one whore to another. Sahi nategea ma boys wangu waamke leo nawapeleka place kiasi wajibambe…

I know that lady. She comes from Kiganjo near the petrol station and her name starts with J

si hao ma dem was light skin kina triza

back in 2005

Yes

ulikuwa hizo maeneo side gani uone ukinjua mbio mbio juu nliacha legacy:cool: