Kukuliwa Bibi: the sad reality

Im just saying not all humans are the same.

Chief’s statement is a generalization… just preparing those (majority) whose wives will cheat… it is better the know about it and be ready psychologically instead of hiding their heads in the sand and then knowing it happened and they proceed to murder the fackers, wife and the partner(s) and the kids!

Choose your wives wisely. Mimi if a wife cheats on me, I would dump her in the nearest dustbin.

Me too… WHEN it happens and I know about it… even when I have not been faithful at all myself… that is called doublespeak but I ascribe to the belief! No need, to kill or maim… no way! And BTW I am experienced and can tell you that it is the reality on the ground… even those decent looking women… they are not whores but shiet happens, regularly!

Son of a harlot @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii doesn’t even have a child. A rat is better than this pompous waste of space. Bottom homosexual

@Agwambo anadinywa na @uwesmake na bwana yake @magreb hakuna kitu anafanya. @magreb anatomba @tall mnyama everywhere na hakuna kitu bibi ya Tall @Mosa anasema. Upuzi

Kuna vitu siwezi fanyia kwa gari yangu ata kama ni jalopy ya 1997.

Seems like you’re going through a lot of marital turmoil chief. Why don’t you guys find a marriage counselor in order to get to the bottom of this issue? Cheating is just a mere symptom, not the main disease.

The biggest problem is that a woman will easily accept dry fry unlike men who always insist on protection. Atakuletea Luwere. Some niggers will also dry fry married women assuming they are safest. You never know, may be her hubby is cohabiting with a sick kunguru. Luwere preference in married couples is very high. Guys take care.

Common sense and natural law clearly state that you also do unto others what you think is being done to you…Niggá cover the face and fire the base…if you know you know

if you classify women as Human Beings, then look a bit further on human activities. You will find that all humans like seeking pleasure. Therego cheating is not a gender thing, it a human desire like hunger for food or the need to scratch your head or blink.

women cheating shouldn’t be a thing, maybe unfaithful human beings or unfaithful partner is more fitting topic

Prevalence

Sio Mimi mbali ni rafiki yangu fulani

That’s just mere wishful thinking

Sawa Ango

Sawa Purple

And that’s why I vowed never to marry… these daughters of Jezebel can kill you

Now what you have posted should pinned… We need to know about this… I have also observed the same… and HIV/ AIDS statistics have onfirmed it too… married couples are at a higher risk of getting infected than others… And yes! married women in fact refuse to use CDs! There goes the DANGER! I think women only fear pregnancy not STDs… and by avoiding the CDs, it makes them pretend that they are clean and so no need to protect… may be…

Si ulisema mm ni gay kwani tena nmekua straight… anyway I dreamt na wewe fyi

Kama mimi nko vvv faithful to my woman, sidishigi inje @Waithelelo can attest to that