Kujeni kidogo niwaonyeshe kakitu hapa

This week is proving to be interesting.

I saw what you people dint see, and since I know what happens in such cases, I captured a screenshot.

[ATTACH=full]47008[/ATTACH]
…and then my reply disappeared.

Jijazieni.

26 Likes

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=7]BUSTED[/SIZE][/FONT]
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

5 Likes

@LikeLiterally = @Deorro

2 Likes

Someone please pass me the Popcorns!!!

1 Like

Titties Tuesdays zicum…

2 Likes

Kwani zilienda?

Niaje, mama Shaito!!! Kwani bwana Mureithi ana lala kwa kazi I thought by now you should be asleep after kupigwa nyundo usiku mzima.

9 Likes

Who’s blonde now?

1 Like

He is out visiting friends today. Ndio nimepata some breathing space.

1 Like

And the drama continues…maybe @Deorro =@Gio

2 Likes

What do i believe now?
Hii mambo imenichanganya.
Waiter! Ongeza ingine mbili

5 Likes

hahahhahahha…umechelewa kujua hii my dear…klist tings…**

5 Likes

@introvert kindly weka iIe cartoon ya kubomb kabati someone has been smoked out of the closet… During #ferkadmin everyone was accusing admin of fucking @LikeLiterally to award him/her a title Kumbe ni ii nyangau iIikua imejipea title … I can only imagine the no. OF FUCKERS WHO HAVE INBOXED HIM/HER.

15 Likes

The intrigues of this village rival those of box office soap operas.
Kila siku kuna mambo and you cant see whats coming next.
The script writer is a master story teller

6 Likes

hapa tumecheswo wallahi from Zarina to Unicorn to @LikeLiterally to @Deorro

1 Like

This queef burger with the blessing of admin orchestrated the #ferkadmin… Fellow talkers all your efforts were all in vain.sadness of life!!!

@FieldMarshal CouchP = @admin

4 Likes

of late for those who have been keen have noticed am not as active as I was or used to be. Siku hizi I prefer to watch from the background but comment occasionally.
been watching the gio talk not commenting but leo decided to comment after @Mkufuu mentioned me in a post http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/gmorning-gratitude.26196/page-2#post-518012 .

wrote 1 comment
[ATTACH=full]47013[/ATTACH]

@LikeLiterally too wrote one after I wrote mine.
Then @aviator comes up with this post. trying to portray me in a negative way as if I deleted your comment.
for those laughing and wondering on this site any comment deleted whoever deleted is is visible to the staff. if I delete a comment the site indicates deleted by deorro. if its @old monk then its indicated. If a user deletes their own comment then its indicated too.
like in this case @aviator deleted her own comment. if in doubt let her deny this

[ATTACH=full]47017[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]47018[/ATTACH]

wenye macho can clearly see that she deleted her own comment. no member of staff did.

for those wondering you have seen the fixed comments especially by @Web Dev and @Meria Mata
she simply quoted our posts but edited mine to make it look like mimi na @LikeLiterally wrote same comments.
something similar to this
[ATTACH=full]47022[/ATTACH]
the words highlighted in blue are the original comments. simply press backspace and add your own words
[ATTACH=full]47023[/ATTACH]

then post

[ATTACH=full]47024[/ATTACH]

demo on the original post http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/gmorning-gratitude.26196/page-2#post-518012

@aviator I dont know what kind of hate you have for @LikeLiterally but all I know is that she minds her own business and doesn’t waste time thinking about you all the time.
as for me consider this comment mercy

22 Likes

The only sound conclusion is @aviator = @Gio = @admin

1 Like

@aviator is trolling.

2 Likes