Kufunikwa 101

Raila fronted his 86 year brother Oburu Odinga to represent the youth at EALA but mudavadi was in the frontline shouting that his fellow Luhya chiloba must go…
mudavadi’s stupidity is directly proportional to his weight

50 Likes

:D:D:D:D
Shait.

6 Likes

No chills kabisa:D:D:D:D:D

6 Likes

:D:D Who opened the fridge??

4 Likes

hess law well applied

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D

3 Likes

Quarter please for the gentleman from mululu

1 Like

Telling it as it is!
No need to sugarcoat.

Walalala

Hii ndio mnaita bare knuckles?

2 Likes

How has he survived politics for decades with this backwardness ?

1 Like

Chiloba sio mluhyia bwana…huyo ni Bukusu:D:D…tell me any Bukusu who has ever been fronted by a maragoli ever since Muliro departed…
Btw sisi kama waluhyia we are willing to donate the likes of Namwamba, Marende, Gumo, Chiloba, Chebukati to whichever community is willing to accommodate them
Am sure Luo’s would also love to donate the likes of Tuju
Kikuyus please donate Maina Kiai, Ndii and Githong to us

1 Like

Wah:D

1 Like

Wtf… Are bukusu and the maragolis not Luhyas?

1 Like

They are but kama ungekua mluhyia you would have known the perceived enmity between the two leads to subtribal debates of who is more Luhyia than the other. I hope you know Tesos are not Luhyias. The maragoli and Bukusu languages are on two extremes…some maragoli words sound like insults, say to a wanga or mtsotso. I hardly understand any Bukusu…same with maragoli…but I can understand other subtribes pretty well. That’s why Mudavadi would hardly use kiluhyia while addressing a crowd in most parts of western Kenya other than vihiga

1 Like

Kufunikwa yenye mi hujua, ni mtu kuwekelewa kofi mpaka vidole ijichore kwa uso

Very interesting. I didn’t realize how diverse the Luhyas are, even their subtribe languages are different.

2 Likes

Bukusu’s (some) will tell you upfront they are not luhyas. Was in Kanduyi some time back

1 Like

My maternal grandma is a Bukusu and my paternal grandma is a maragoli, I hardly understand any of them, most of the time we are forced to switch Swahili when I visit. I can speak and understand kinyore, wanga. kitsotso, marama, kabras, kinyala but isukha, idakho and kitiriki sio rahisi sana kwangu…actually kisapere is easier for me than maragoli

3 Likes

Bukusus we are a superior TRIBE to luhyas and other kenyan tribes .

2 Likes