kq pilot salaries

Hao wa 80k inawezakua ni newbies with few commercial flight hours. Wale wa local and regional flights.

Lol you people really believe they are getting 80k. If I can get 300,000 flying a caravan locally why is everyone trying to get into kq then?

There are that I know.

Hapo kwa 80 nayo hapana. Heri nikue pilot Kenya Mpya nijengwe 1800 bob + 250 ya lunch daily.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pilot Wa ndege Kenya ni mtu middle class tu.

I know one that is selling Vegetables from the boot of his Subaru pale Rongai - Kiserian. Nikubaya my friend.

Kenyan middle class are just one salary away from poverty

KQ macaptain ndo wanakula fiti hao wengine ndo kukazana personally know one na anakula 1.5m. Covit ilinyorosha wao can imagine walikuwa wanabeba 30% na wengine rent wanalipa 150 & up with very high lifestyles.

Cunt relate. Mimi birrionea nalipa private pilot wangu 700K.

Where did you get that 1.5m number. I have people working in that industry in a bigger airline and dont make that much.

All this glitter and No Gold?

[ATTACH=full]403506[/ATTACH]

Sijui kama ni hekaya za Jaba ,kuna murioh wa mine alinishow cuzo yake amespent over 25m in Netherlands for piloting.

Wouldnt be surprised by that number for senior captains… Kq Pilots are amongst the better paid by world standards, there was a time walikuwa wanajaribu to bring their pay down,union ikaleta shida.Pay can also be dependent on the hours you fly above monthly quota I believe.

Mita 6 na hapa haujaongeza Basic needs

1st hand info from a captain mtu anaskuma 737 and they are now on 50% bado hawajarecover.