Kosewe Ranalo Auctioned

Clearly you financial literacy iko chini kama tumbo ya nyoka.

All these buildings, factories, estates, businesses you see were not built on savings. Debt is good if well managed. Warren Buffet once said show me someone without a debt and I will show you a fool.

It’s not the debt that’s bad. It’s financial illiteracy that’s bad. Banks are not charities. They are in business. And many are not ethical. If they see a financially illiterate person, the temptation to be predatory can be hard to tame. Especially if the person is both illiterate and greedy. If a bank senses that they can get a property on the cheap by saddling an unsuspecting person with a predatory loan. Many will not think twice.

:D:D:D:D
We believe you.

Every big legit business you see around is propped by a loan somewhere, but what do you know, the only venture you’re into is posting a gazillion thoughtless threads on Ktalk, n hope one brings you clout.

And FYI, insecurities are always loudest…if you always have to parrot to netizens how set your manless life is, you’re itching for some testosterone, and you’re struggling financially (how productive in your line of duty could you be if you have to meet your parroting quota on Ktalk on a daily):D:D…You’re just an opinionated airhead like your sister @Finest wine.

BLOCK AWAY. I’ll breathe cleaner, saner air on here.

Your 1st point just gives you away as the village idiot with some grasp of the queen’s language that you are…
Ranalo is a brand that people know… what’s your claim to fame, madam genius investor… Other than posting 102 threads on Ktalk on the daily… If that’s your portfolio, you beat me hands down.

Yours is some unresolved tribalist vendetta you have with Luos, I’m sure your hymen was whisked by one, n bruised you for life…

I’m losing brain cells engaging the village parrot, I’m sure you’ve got some threads to post.

Wakenya love the grace to grass stories of fellow hard-working folk…

Sijui mbona unawaste time yako na huyu bitter shosho. She has just exposed her stupidity to all sundry, ati you buy everything na savings, or pull resources together with colleagues. She must employed ndio asave mshahara.

Akuje huku nje world ya biashara where everything revolves on Credit. You are dealing with a blonde manze.

OK. I will take your word for it Warren Buffet. After you are the one who feeds me, houses me, pays my bills and who has employed me to be parroting on ktalk. I dont have to justify to you how I pay my bills and what ventures I am in or not. You are just jealous that @Finest wine and I have all the time to be on here yapping and you don’t because you have to hustle. Time is more expensive than money because it’s an unrenewable resource. You see the difference between me and you is that everything you own is on loan like Mr. Kosewe. The man started being auctioned in 2018 so we can’t blame Corona, he was living beyond his means. If I have noone to lease or rent out to, I won’t be auctioned unlike you because everything I own is not bought on bank loans. So I actually own regardless of whether the economy crashes or not. Can you get that logic ama you are too Johnny Bravo to comprende.

If you have never met anyone who has made it big with out bank loans then the airhead is you or your mother, I hear men get their intelligence from their mother.

If men are as worthless and stupid as you are,like you can’t imagine anyone doing anything without a loan, must be why I’m itching for some testastrone. LOL. So that I can possessed by a demon of stupidity. I know how much it hurts and pains you that your poor mother had to take dick to survive and I don’t. You are just a bitter lemon. But niggah don’t hate the Playa hate the game. It’s like this post imekuuma, are you afraid of being auctioned? LOL. You have become soo personal that now it’s not even the issue being discussed.

Its obvious this post has touched you at a personal level and that’s why you are getting so personal. And this is why I am telling you avoid bank loans for big investments, maybe you have not yet met people who had it all but were ruined by bank loans. If you can pay the money back with very high interest why can’t you save the money and buy cash.

All the man needed to do was buy the land cash and build pole pole cash. Now if the bank sold the land at a quarter of the price, won’t they repo his other assets to complete the loan plus penalties? Anyway, if others can do it with no loans I don’t know why he could not. He just let his ego and living large get in the way of thinking clearly.

And on that high note, si I send you a few bills unilipie, now that you are my financier and you know I am struggling emotionally. You can take this to the bank. I have never taken a loan to purchase any asset. So Im not giving advice of stuff I’ve never done You can check in all banks in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. And I’m not the only one. I know so many people developing even estates to sell who shun bank loans like the plague. Your problem is that you know nothing but have a very big mouth and ego. For nothing.

So I’m blocking you but kindly continue to pay my bills bcz without you financing my life I don’t know what will happen to me. I may end up starving if you don’t. LOL. Thanks In Advance. And don’t take large loans, if you are auctioned who is going to be paying my bills? And don’t be taking things personal, I didn’t know you were afraid of the bank auctioning you until you started defending this guy as if your life depends on it.

Bye. Bye. Don’t forget to pay my bills as you have always been doing. Bye.

:D:D:D:D Inaonekana you are vibing kimtu on my loooooooooong block list. Hehehehe hii block button ni wonderful sana. I can’t ‘see’ the nig nog.

Wacha Nikitumie paybill ya spa kinilipie now that he’s the one who has been thinking for us hadi tukafika mahali tumefika. :smiley:

A monkey is complaining about vile natafta clout alafu anajileta kucomment kwa post yangu, if he wanted to deny me clout if it’s what pays my bills, he should have blocked me, nisipate hio clout.

Anyway, he’s about to be auctioned ndio ako na machungu. Let’s pray for him not to commit suicide, the way he’s talking he is depressed auctioneers are catching up with him.

So where are we sniffing baking powder today, my place or yours?

Mine…as I have a bigger collection of spices…we will be as high as kites. Childcare not withstanding. Nephews on half term…hubby working from home so the floor is all ours. Tumeric, black pepper, curry spice, ile ya wanaijo ya Jellof rice, na zingine nyingi…:smiley:

Back to the topic, I have been moaning the collapse of Kosewes ‘my office’ for quite a few days. I note the main Chef has opened his own place called The Branch? any reviews on this one?

@Finest wine now that I’m on your infamous block list but you can still smell my farts, nipe summary ya kitu imesemwa hapa…

Thats her 1st post I took time to peep into… N I read it coz it wasn’t her yapping but an article… Kumbe comments section ndiko people let their inner demons n insecurities come through.
Anyway, kijiji kama soko haikosi pungwani na dadake… :smiley:

Expensive for nothing. You are paying more for the locale than the food. I remember some very stale traditional vegetables. On a Monday lunch. There’s a lovely place in Kilimani called Garden Fresh. The food is super tasty and pocket friendly likely half of what you would pay at Kosewe and Branch.

In which case huko siendi because …if the veg is stale, what about the meat and fish? Jameni…

I have a question for you. If you hate or despise me soo soo much why do you try so hard to get my attention. You are in all my post all of them. Me I don’t even know what you post. I swear I don’t. Unataka nini? I mean who is more bitter than you? Unifuate from 2018 just bitching on my posts? Talk to momma, what’s the problem? I can pray for you coz you seem to be very unhappy and bitter especially wlth me. Did I do something wrong to you ama there’s someone whose sins I’m paying for? Eish boss punguza machungu. 2 years stalking me, bitching on my posts, Yaani Yaani Yaani I didn’t know I am that great to be stalked for 2 good years. I’m telling you bitterness is bad for your immune system. If you don’t like what I post just avoid my posts. That’s what normal people do. Psychos are the ones who cyberstalk people for 2 years. Somebody you have never met and will likely never meet? Sincerely you need to see a shrink. SMH.

Maybe in your world everything revolves around credit. In my world starting with myself, banks are a no go zone. I’ve told you please find a bank that has lent me a substantial amount of money. Any bank. So if there’s none. It’s obvious what I have I bought cash, no credit. Your problem is that your world is so limited. That you have to insult anyone who will show you something different. Me I am telling you the people I know don’t operate on credit. Maybe they tried it one time and the experience taught them to shun credit. Some others I know have gone bankrupt bcz of bank loans.

FYI investors are not your colleagues, I mean if you need an investment of half billion or so and you own the land but don’t have the money to build to the tune of half a B. So you get an investor or investors. If it’s a 6 floors mall, with penthouses at the top, you gawa investor 3 floors and you 3 floors. Instead of going to make the bank wealthy. I know you have never heard of this kinds of things bcz umezoea KU hang around chokoras like @mouraythee ,I am still waiting for him to pay my bills, since he has been my financiers and think tank for the many years I have been in earth.

The one who is showing stupidity is you. If you don’t know 1 human being who doesn’t do bank loans I don’t want to know the caliber of people who you associate with. We are not at the same level that’s the real problem. You the highest level of investors you know are colleagues. Colleagues you join hands and buy land, pesa kidogo. The real investors needed are in the 100s of Ms like what Kosewe was developing. You gich? Learn something instead of insults and on that high note continue stalking me but I will just ignore coz Sina energy ya kufuata mtu for 2 years who doesn’t even know what I eat. Hio nimaachia vijana Baru Baru kama nyinyi. You still have energy to stalk people who don’t pay your bills. Carry on Sonny. An age will come when you will not have energy to hate on a stranger for 2 years, being old sometimes is a good thing. You have no energy for pipo who don’t pay your bills.

Nothing to write home about. I prefer Kosewe by far.

My dears, why do you even bother to respond to these fools? They are miserable people who wake up to troll online strangers for no reason at all. It’s so disgusting to think that these are grown ass men, some with wives and kids. You stay rich, they stay pressed.

Meffi. Unaexpect nisome hii upuzi yote? Whatever Madam.

Lakini sani hata wewe, si ulisema tuchukue loan tala na branch tukatae kulipa

You read all my posts, so pia hii na expect u some as you have done for the last 2 years diligently. Usifanye niseme like Franky, he was not a follower, he just stalked me diligently for 2 years. Kama unanitaka use me, usishinde umenistalk, ubaya hata na ushosho yangu yote huwezi afford. So tusibishane, if as you claim, you never read my posts, just block me, bure you are behaving like a love sick puppy, barking at me loudly like you hate but following me everywhere. The opposite of love isn’t hate. It’s INDIFFERENCE. The way I am in different to you. Furthermore as a Christian I don’t date married men so you are wasting your attention on me. Go stalk your wife’s FB account ujue ni nani anakatia, me I’m too old4you. Otherwise no hard feelings. Enjoy your nice weekend with your family.

TrumanCapote
Village Elder
Wednesday at 3:19 PM

This guy does not have any money. It’s his mom paying fees and housing his baby moms. This shit can really backfire on Franky and cost him more in lost endorsements and adverts. I can give you numbers of several high end gyms and you can try and find out how much the gym instructors get paid. You can pretend that you are a gym instructor and you can help the gym you are calling poach clients, they’ll tell you, it’s not much, It’s not enough to support 3 children especially with 150k fees a term. If he owned a gym yes but as an employee NAW.