KNH oxygen plant broke down 5 years ago

So then how did you great great great ancestor lay each other??? You do not mean to tell me through osmosis, right?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Why should KNH have a oxygen plant? Wakenya hawajipendi, hawapendi wakenya wenzao, hawapendi neighbors wao, sasa oxygen plant ni ya nini? Mkiletewa sukari ina uchafu mnakula tu bia maswali, municipal council ikikosa kuwapa maji safi hamuulizi maswali, mko comfortable na uchafu, oxygen ni ya nini? si mkufe tu

The govt should have one oxygen plant to supply all hospitals.

Hii plant naskia kuna mtu karibu aleftishwe group

Quite sad

Mara you are defending blm, mara unachukia nyeuthi, decide msimamo uwache kuyumba, how do you want people to take you seriously when you don’t even know what you want, kazi ni kureact to news tu

Why hasn’t he been prosecuted yet there is overwhelming evidence. What is Uhuru doing about it? Why hasn’t Uhuru raised a voice against the apparently incompetent Office of the Director of Public Prosecutor? Is he a lame president? Doesn’t he know that fighting corruption and all the ills in the country starts and stops with him? Or he is simply incompetent!

Wait for him to restore the Oxygen at KNH,am not sure where it falls on his diary

We still have fools who say devolving Health was wrong

The problem is that the National Government although has released the functions to Counties, it hasn’t done so with the funds, that is why you hear Senators singing funds must follow the functions.

Mchawi niaje?

The president doesn’t run the Judiciary.If there is evidence,what is stopping judiciary.Though i remember Obado visited the Capital hill centre and got cleansed

200M for oxygen plant? Are you kidding me? With today’s cheap yet effective chinese manufacturing equipment!! Gimme a break
In alibaba a small one goes for as low as 1.2M Ksh and the huge ones 40M Ksh. This banditry needs to stop!!!

True. One of the guys who set up the O2 plant at kijabe hospital is a former colleague/missionary doctor. That was some years back so maybe they’ve upgraded, but what they constructed for kijabe was simple yet effective. 200m is overkill.

I was an intern at KenGen some times backs and such things were happening. The engineer in charge ochestrated the breaking down of machines so that the company can out source and he can get his cut in terms of kickbacks.

Just like Gichuru emptying dams so that we can buy diesel- generated power. It is so depressing.

are you proposing a massacre of the ruling family?

Why are you people acting shocked?

ama umesahau kabla janga ya COVID, walikuwa wanataka kujenga private wing in KNH?

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/amp/nairobi/article/2001355338/khn-invites-contractors-for-sh15b-private-wing-project

[SIZE=7]KHN invites contractors for Sh15b private wing project[/SIZE]
NAIROBI

https://cdn-standardmedia-co-ke.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/cdn.standardmedia.co.ke/images/saturday/rgzw8mvw09zcte5e10acd4a54a1.jpg
Contractors interested in the planned construction of a controversial new Sh15 billion Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) private wing will be from next week be expected to declare their interest.

KNH board recently rolled out a road map that will see a private investor build and run the hospital for 30 years then hand it back to the referral hospital.
The pre-qualified bidders will be expected to declare their interest before they submit their proposals in April, and a contract released in September.
The plan is for the construction of a 300-bed facility, which the board says will help the public hospital attract revenue.

https://bidder.mediapal.net/callback?type=pixel&exchange=google&ad_id=6202508&creative_id=588326&price=YHi4nwAIQTgK0y-QAAYW2OQmc_vQYCSBMSbyfA&bid_id=YHi4nwAJmW4K3s6I6wzCzQ&site_domain=standardmedia.co.ke

Not feasible since the biggest cost is transportation. Those tanks are heavy so the cost of transportation outweighs benefits of having it in several regions. Like cocacola with the soda bottles