Kmtc... cheapest pussy around

[MEDIA=twitter]1411287384889626624[/MEDIA]

Apart from being a 40 year old obese loser who still lives in a bedsitter, @Thiem 's claim to fame is his capability to lay such ratchets. I mean there’s nothing wrong with that lakini wanatingiza ass yenye haiko ata na Thiem bado anafuruhia. Thiem I would like to do a case study on you to understand how niggas can be losers at 40s and still be very comfortable

Last time I checked ,kmtc admits over 18 year old male and female students ,same as universities so argument ya OP ni upuss mtupu.

Even the Ay-Rabs are twerking. Cc @Bingwa Scrotum

Mbingwa mcoondur is not an Arab but a stupid dark ear pierced marangoli noogle with a kcse certificate

Afadhali hiyo kuliko kuuza matako :D:D

My threads are all over the site, search them and see how fine those teens are. Wacha wivu.

I can see you are still bitter we exposed you as a peasant with ksh 100 mpesa balance. :smiley:
Mentioning my name three times in one post inakaa I touched a live wire.
Usifanye I revive that thread:D:D

Kijana, work hard for the next 100 years to at least get where I am

Na penda sana vile sister Bingwa inazungusha haga for the Kaffir.

Everytime an old head realizes a youngster is doing better than them, they are so quick to pull the gay card. Na si wewe pia uuze matako? I mean at 40s you are royally fucked and chances of you making it are near impossible so why not take the high route, if you strongly believe that’s lucrative??

Kumamamako you think by calling me 40 years old you are scoring anything.
Search for my threads nyangau. Sijafikisha 30.

Anyway, stop hawking your ass in inboxes. Fungua paybill upate ya lunch, narusha kadhaa :D:D

Last warning or I revive that thread you exposed yourself including your pics:D:D:D

@Jimit real pics loading:D:D
Jamaa anakaa malnourished faggot, ready for anything to get next lunch:eek::smiley:

Nyangau kama kuuza matako iko na pesa si uuze yako pia?? Nashuku unatafta details chini ya maji.

Oh my God! Am scared. Am so scared. Thiem is about to unleash my pics that has been on public domain for years. Oh my God. Am scared. Thiem please don’t. You will finish me.

Last time you were preying into new villagers inboxes ukijaribu kuuza matako. Uliacha hiyo maneno:D:D:D

As I wait for that answer, pitia hizi threads za msito thiem. Legendary thiem only chews wet pusssy

Vitu tight..KMTC kienyeji edition - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Vitu tight - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Kienyeji..vitu tight - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Not Arab …huyu ni wale Fatuma Wanjiru

cc @HABILIS

I am Arab. Subbie loves company and I understand misery loves company

Thiem. You have a higher chance of finding it snowing in hell than finding Jimit the Great clicking on such pure non-adulterated crap. And you actually had to look for these threads and post them, he he he he. Kijana mzee, mwenye ni 40 years na ni obese, toa mattress nje uoshe juu naona umekosa kazi sana.

You use this account to boast but tunajua of your many other handles , especially two senior villager handles where you hawk premium accounts (Netflix , Turnitin )unlocks:D:D
Unlocks za soo mbili:D:D

I respect your side hustles but hii ngine ya kuuza matako uwache priss:eek::eek:

Bishana na Nokia 2.3 mosmos like the peasant you are.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p

maragoli kuom nikufungue boot