Kiujuri defeding his masta.

Mtu wetu philosophy 101:

“They haf nefa imported chuga! Why wud anyone efa marign his name? I wir sped the who night infestigating these sharges. I wir infestigate rike the CIA, the hefBI and fasco da gama put together! I wir hinfestigate until I haf caught the fifo who haf insult my master! I wir haf answers because I wiro hinfestigate! I am a proffeshono hinifestigator!”

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Kiunjuri-defends-President-s-brother-s-firm/1950946-4635210-3oe3ikz/index.html

:D:D Uko na ushudren sanaaaaa

Kindly enlighten

Na si huyu patco ana umama.

A gathecha incorporated affiliate by the name of muhoho (the king’s brother) was mentioned in the sugar saga by a Ruto affiliated M.P.

Kiujuri Cafinet Secretary Ngirigacha, came out guns blazing that he will investigate all night to find culprits who want to “marign” the president’s brother’s name. I don’t know if he has finished his investigations and what he will do about it. This is the funniest govt. in history. Umepewa reports but you need a further all night investigation.

Huyu mwuuaji wa paka juu alihukumiwa within 24 years why do corruption cases always require more investigations and years and decades of trial time?

Mudu wa nyumba ameguzwo sio?

Did his company import any sugar, for human or industrial consumption?
If so, did he do it legally?
Did he comply with regulations vis a vis the quality?
If he flouted any of the above, THEN HE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL FOR A LONG TIME!
KINDLY EXPOUND ON WHETHER HE OR COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH HIM IMPORTED ANY SUGAR… LEGALLY OR OTHERWISE.
MTU WA PAKA ALISHIKWA NA EVIDENCE NA PIA ALIKIRI… though I’m not sure whether it’s illegal to eat or sell cat meat… and his sentence was, in my opinion, a bit hurried and on the higher side.
BUT WAS UHURU KENYATTA INVOLVED IN THE SENTENCING OF THE CATMEAT MAN?

hehe. “KIDRY EXPOUD ON WHETHER HE OR
COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH HIM
IMPORTED ANY SUGAR… REGARRY OR
OTHERWISE! YOU CANNOT JUST GO AROUD MARIGNING OUR PEOPLE’S NAMES WIRRY NIRRY!!! MABO HAITAFANYWA HIFO. RIF OUR PEOPLE ARONE! BROOKESIDE YOGURT AND ICE CREAM USES CHUGA FROM HEAVEN! WE ALL KNOW THAT! NIKII WEE MANI!!”

[ATTACH=full]180244[/ATTACH]

Enjoy

We were warned from the get go about choosing to be lead by a fellow man : a king. Exactly as that cartoon paints it. It’s right there in the Good Book. 1 Samuel 8.

God foresaw this situation over 6000 years ago
[SIZE=7]1 Samuel 8 New International Version (NIV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]Israel Asks for a King[/SIZE]
8 When Samuel grew old, he appointed his sons as Israel’s leaders.[a]2 The name of his firstborn was Joel and the name of his second was Abijah, and they served at Beersheba. 3 But his sons did not follow his ways. They turned aside after dishonest gain and accepted bribes and perverted justice.

4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead[b] us, such as all the other nations have.”

6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use.17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the Lord. 22 The Lord answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.”

Then Samuel said to the Israelites, “Everyone go back to your own town.”

Go to a school … your L’s and R’s are actually inducing a headache in those trying to read what you’re trying to say.
But again, be objective on the issue asked.
I’m sure Brookside use industrial sugar, which must have been imported … whether from heaven or elsewhere.
Remember the boycott on Brookside, the issue of using contaminated sugar never came up… just funding of opposing political entities… Otherwise, I would not even be found looking at, leave alone touching their products.

[SIZE=6]Prosecute Muhoho if he imported bad sugar: Uhuru Kenyatta[/SIZE]
THURSDAY JUNE 28 2018

https://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/2397270/highRes/795574/-/maxw/600/-/i1x5taz/-/breaking.jpg
BREAKING NEWS
ADVERTISEMENTBy WYCLIFFE MUIA
More by this Author
If Muhoho Kenyatta is found to have imported contraband sugar, he should be investigated and prosecuted, President Kenyatta, his elder brother, has said.
Addressing the 2018 American Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit at UN in Gigiri, Nairobi, Mr Kenyatta on Thursday said he has full confidence in government agencies involved in the fight against corruption.
“People are out there bundling my brother yesterday… I have no problem. If he is guilty let him be dealt with, what’s the problem?” the President said.
“We must develop trust in our institutions, that they will protect the innocent and prosecute the guilty.”
He also warned politicians and government officials politicising the purge against rank and official corruption.
On Tuesday, Aldai MP Cornelius Serem claimed Muhoho’s company, Protech Investment Limited, had imported about 180,000 metric tonnes of brown sugar into the country.
Related Content
[ul]
[li]Kiunjuri defends Muhoho’s firm[/li][li]Muhoho Kenyatta linked to sugar - VIDEO[/li][li]KISERO: State must remove dirty sugar from shelves, punish importers[/li][li]Prices of local sugar brands increase[/li][/ul]
Mr Serem, angered by the failure of Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i to show up for grilling over the dirty sugar imports, also alleged a plot to shield the younger Kenyatta from investigations.
Some of Deputy President William Ruto’s allies are suspicious of the war on corruption and see it as part of a political battle targeting him and his chances of succeeding the President.
However, President Kenyatta warned politicians politicising the fight against graft in government, saying every leader should carry their own cross.
“I ask all of you, please leave politics out of this game and let’s do that which is necessary for our country,” he said.
Mr Serem joined Nandi senator Samson Cherargei in drawing the President’s family — and, by extension, the president himself — into the corruption controversy.
However, documents presented to the National Assembly showed that while Protech had been licensed to import sugar, possibly for use in the dairy plant owned by the Kenyatta family, it did not import a single kilogramme.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-Kenyatta-talks-tough-on-Muhoho-case/1056-4636096-xrnb9nz/index.html

Sasa kama alikiri, ulikuwa unataka aambiwe a slash nyasi hapo nje ya koti akiokotanga makaratasi as the court consults the oracles on what to do?

If an accused person pleads guilty to the charge and confirms that the particulars of the offence as presented before the court are correct, he is convicted on that plea alone. After conviction comes sentensing… the meting out of the penalty by the Court after hearing any mitigating factors from the accused person.

:D:D:D:D:D… just for purposes of clarification, I don’t do cat meat…

Are you really that slow? I have to literally explain what I did there in that comment? I took your comment, your very own words then added the kiuk mtu wetu mind set and the accent and then… oh why bother explaining. It’s hopeless really. Wewe hata kukueleza why Muhoho’s name is of issue here ni kuwaste time.

Lemme give it a try anyway, @inzhener otmetka if you were Trump and your brother runs one of your major family businesses that involves huge amounts of sugar in production. And one day there’s a sugar crisis in your country the U.S. which turns out to be more or less politically generated. Politically generated as in over time sugarcane farmers aren’t paid at all or not paid on time or underpaid. Or they are told their cane ain’t good enough. Basically they are pummeled to their own demise. Why? To create an artificial market.

You have that mhindi Rai ordering sugar ati to meet quotas that local farmers can’t meet for his factory which is complete rubbish! He is just a sugar baron and part of the problem. He is just there, a frontman for the killing of the Kenyan cane farmer.

It is the pre planned death of an industry so you can buy cheap sugar abroad and make a fat profit. In that whole mess you as Trump, you are of course involved, you are part of the scam, I mean you’ve already killed other industries in the past e.g. KCC so you could corner the market and take over…so your brother is linked with the sugar barons but myseriously of course to hide the truth you erase the amount he imported and say he imported zero. Then you send your war dog, your agriculture cabinet secretary to declare, “mwache ujiga hata hajawai import sukari huyo!”

Do you really think Mueller would leave you the fuck alone in such a scenario? Mueller and the FBI would be so far up your ass, you’d be opening your mouth to speak and his boot comes out your mouth.

But that is in a normal democracy with a normal justice system. In Kenya tunaambiwa, tunajua but nani ataenda kushika Muhoho ama hata kumwuuliza swali.

Hefidence hitoke wapi.??

Modo wa nyubba kwanini unashout ?

Just saying loudly that corruption needs to be dealt with regardless of who the perpetrator is. I’ve never benefited from anyone’s corruption… and nobody should expect me to defend his/her from actions of corruption.