Kitu Gani ushafanyia mtu ukidhani atakushukuru lakini wapi (ungrateful people)

orgy ilitembea ama mulilala

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

Wewe natumia mikrotik nikupatie a firewall script to redirect the bonobos to a Bible site when they try anything.

:smiley:

:smiley: you never disappoint.
Maybe they even played strip poker…:wink:

Kadere you have made my evening :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p

My all time fav quote from Oscar Wilde

Mlifikisha threshold ama hii ni hekaya tu

A guy I know, ensured that people from his village were employed in his work place, since he was the accountant at the Mhindi place, some of the guys he assisted turned out to be thieves, they diverted a whole trailer load of supplies to a third party and parachuted into karura, the guy went through a rough patch ‘helping the police with investigation’ and was later unceremoniously fired.

Makosa ilifanyika

Ulipewa ikus?

:D:D:D

Apana bana, mimi apana internet seller. Ni kujua tu peoples mostly mumetoka same village anakuangushia a port for internet usage.

Ukipata kali Linux offensive security operating system iko na io tool and more

Yeeeeees, that is exactly what I did after the few days research

Mimi sio mtu wa orgy.

Nilifikisha threeshold asubuhi kama dem ako sober.

Due to past experiences (I will probably drop a chilling hekaya about that one day), I don’t have sex with drunk women who can barely remember anything about the previous night.

Some people do not understand what respect is, they confuse respect with fear. Never expect others to use common sense because some don’t.

Safi elder. Nangojea hiyo hekaya

Helped a guy get a job. Guy became jealous of my position kwa kampuni akaanza kunichafulia jina kwa workmates. Long story short, karma hit him in other ways.