Kitengela cousins :A case of planned ethnic cleansing

A local politician and people of same ethnic group arrived in no less than 11 private vehicles. Yaani you do not need to watch series, Kenya dramas are enough. RIP to the young men and pole to the mum who lost both sons who were her only children. Pole mum. Mungu akufariji. So painful the madness in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k04MXXdlWR0

There’s no mention of a tribe. [SIZE=1]Please watch videos before posting. [/SIZE]
What’s the ongoing story. Narrator is just blurbing about nothing?

The attackers were all from one ethnic group. Which I won’t mention here. There were 15 cars at the scene. So called villagers. I don’t need to watch the video. There’s no way 15 cars carrying groups of people assembled at one place with people who knew these boys very well. Very well. Then you are talking about there’s no mention of tribe. Even in clashes they don’t mention the tribe. Anyway, you wait for the news to catch up. People know what went down that’s why people there are tight lipped and this vibe was so on the DL that alot of people who lived in Kisaju who are not from said tribe didn’t even know this happened until it started trending. Kenya is not a safe place to live in an area where you are a minority, cosmopolitan with many tribes forming majority is ok but not the majority that’s hostile towards you after selling land to you then you develop more than them learn from wahindi how to survive as a minority . Avoid going to settle in places with these kinds of hostility. The more things change the more they stay the same. If yall didn’t learn anything from 2007, you better start moving before elections bcz these are omens of what is coming. The said tribe are the ones being addressed here.

This Truman Capote is a corporate handle, a group of female journalists but with different professional ethnic and socio economic backgrounds changamkia this site with different issues. That said, @admin, kindly create a crimes forum. This forum can be moderated by one of the capote handlers with a criminal psychology/legal background. she can create a new handle for that purpose and have it accompanied by the ‘staff member’ tag. she can trawl security/criminal related tweets, trends and news items, process ngori images and give a gender balanced perspective of marital wars.

No I think it’s a singular demented dementor, but on that crime forum creation I think it’s a brilliant idea.

One of them has been arrested. It doesn’t appear tribal to me.[ATTACH=full]380521[/ATTACH]

I dont know much about the story. I started reading about it this weekend. But sometimes, dont jump into conclusions so fast ati ethnic cleansing. You might find its a dispute over money or a woman. Also remember, nowadays theres no being tight lipped. FB,Twitter, IG , Ktalk provides cover.
I dont know if youve been to Kitengela but they have cattle roaming the streets. Not goats, cows. They look like stray animals. But I hear the town will stop if one of them goes missing. Hao masaa are no joke with their cows.

You are a crime afficianado no doubt, but I see you dont apply principles learnt in those shows you watch. You apply American standards to Kenyan crime scenes… For example, in my opinion, in every high profile crime in Kenya, the root cause of the crime is wrongly reported 100% of the time. That is, a lazy journalist interviews a by-stander, and whatever he says becomes the cause of the crime. Ethnic cleansing in Kitengela is a first time I heard. Na skuizi huko kumejaa Wakisii. Usually Masaais own land, sell it Kyuks who sell it to Wakisii.

Of course they do not want to raise tensions in the area.

QUOTE=“Simiyu22, post: 3370080, member: 3129”]I dont know much about the story. I started reading about it this weekend. But sometimes, dont jump into conclusions so fast ati ethnic cleansing. You might find its a dispute over money or a woman. Also remember, nowadays theres no being tight lipped. FB,Twitter, IG , Ktalk provides cover.
I dont know if youve been to Kitengela but they have cattle roaming the streets. Not goats, cows. They look like stray animals. But I hear the town will stop if one of them goes missing. Hao masaa are no joke with their cows.

You are a crime afficianado no doubt, but I see you dont apply principles learnt in those shows you watch. You apply American standards to Kenyan crime scenes… For example, in my opinion, in every high profile crime in Kenya, the root cause of the crime is wrongly reported 100% of the time. That is, a lazy journalist interviews a by-stander, and whatever he says becomes the cause of the crime. Ethnic cleansing in Kitengela is a first time I heard. Na skuizi huko kumejaa Wakisii. Usually Masaais own land, sell it Kyuks who sell it to Wakisii.
[/QUOTE]

The numbers and the timing tell me it’s ethnic cleansing that involved many men from a certain community. It’s an open secret that there’s building tension in the area. Where do you know people ferried in no less than 15 cars at night that isn’t a communal operation. The elders have been meeting and will give up the few to save the majority. In 2007 when large scale military operations to forcibly evict members of a certain community in the RV happened, there was still Twitter and the rest and nobody had a clue about what was about to go down. Matter of fact several weeks before the elections Kuresoi was already evicting members of a certain community and burned down their houses and businesses. Noone in the mainstream media touched that story. I was getting info from the ground from sources that were seriously concealed bcz even NSIS was monitoring mobility of such info as inflammatory You accuse me of thinking like an American when you yourself clearly have no understanding of how things work in this country.

Only on KT do we find posters putting labels on other people just by reading their posts. Mara deranged, mara psycho, mara demented, mara lunatic, mara dumb, mara low IQ bonobos. I truly feel sorry for some people.

I came to learn that Jojina does not listen to all the videos she shares. She goes by the screaming attention grabbing headlines. Which is an avenue clout chasing cheap journalists and youtubers use.
I can never comment on any video she posts unless I listen to all of it.
Hata zile mi humtumia she never ever watches. I tried sharing a few on women married to jungus na mavitu walipitia weeee…I gave up.

Some of the labels fit as a glove and some do not, but for me someone who feeds off misery is a despicable creature.

Very interesting that the suspect picked up so far is from central. And I am an intuned with Kenya more than most. I am a hardcore Nairobian. And no. Your thinking is more on the line of youtube videos and docudramas. American culture is something one can’t understand ( or ingrain) until they’ve lived there for a few years.

Who said the suspect Benson Melonyie ole Mungai is from central?

He is from?

What do you yourself posy Mr. Brayo? Imagine I’ve never seen anything posted by you. Maybe you can share some of your positive posts bcz aki I have no clue what you post other than jumping on other people’s posts to troll. Gandhi Ji (head nod) quipped, be the change you want to see in the world. If you find my posts negative insulting me won’t make them poz. So post your own Brayo Brayo and tag me so I can see positive posts look like coz hata mimi hizo positive posts sijawahi ziona huku. Sawa Brayo Brayo… Hook me up with some positive vibes yes???

Misery? I prefer the term True Crime. It’s not really a Brayo Brayo type of interest, you know. Brayos hupenda futa, Nduta LOL. Kitu yenye you don’t need to think, as simple as saying BRAYOOOO. LOL. Despicable ME. I accept the title I am despicable because I don’t have a single rela called BRAYOOOO. It’s kind of a blonde name. Like Johnny Bravo. Check out the views on this YT channel men. In the millions. There appears to be ALOT of despicable, demented dementors, is dementor a word Brayo Brayo tell the truth. Brian Brayo44 what KI??? Damn. Sounds demented, asinine and really, really blonde. I can’t take you seriously with that name Brayo Brayo. Si kwa ubaya. Tuko wengi female demented dementors. Brayoooo:D:D:D

Oki. Wacha mimi niendelee na sympathy votes:D. BTW Brayo I came to learn that those who run here to ‘prescribe’ mental health medicines for others have serious baggage in their own lives. Ditto those who rate others low IQ bobonos…broke as ferk, sexually starved, day dreamers, liars all wrapped in one.
I would truly hate to be living in some peoples’ skins.

:D:D Ati futa nduta

@Brayo44ki the video I posted has 15 million views so these misery is attractive to very many people. Btw Brayo are you from Githurai 44? Anyway, my point is, instead of kututusi, just post something positive. Utakua umetusaidia. When you post something positive tag me. I don’t see much positive posts here so you will be a, great blessing to share positive vibes with us. God speed.