kipsigis mmeambiwa mwache kuzaana

you are not an empire and there is no expansion going on. Get with the times maan

baba lao

Ongeeni vile mnataka lakini kwa slums hatuishi. Kalenjins are wise in the ways of the tribe

Ghaseer! Langas in Eldoret is the second biggest slum after Kibera. Teremka huko Bacon/huruma pia hizo ni slums tupu. Na usijaribu kusema other tribes ndio wanaishi huko. Wacha kubeba talkers nikama hatujui Eldoret.

Their is your source: https://www.makingmorehealth.org/content/health-and-meeting-center-women-slums-eldoret

We all know who live in Langas, don’t we? Don’t you?

Its not exclusive to them. Acha panganga.

Langas has the highest population of Kikuyus and Luos hautawahi pata mkalee akiishi Slums heri nirudi kwetu nilime

This is the most stupid statement I have read today. Mnaongea nikama nyinyi wote mko na shamba, have cows and are relatives of elite athletes. Meffi! Kuja na statistics hapa bana. I quoted my sources.

Wewe ni pointie mkalee ako slums. Selling ancestral land is one if the hardest things to do as a Kalenjin hence shamba ziko intact…

There may be few but basically they are statistical outliers. Very few. Langas is 99% non-Kalenjins.
The bottom-line is that Natembeya was advising the wrong people.

Langas has two slums, kona mbaya which is 100% kyuk and kisumu ndogo 99% Luos. Eldoret town has all tribes but majority are kyuks, Lou’s and lunjes. Kalenjins live on the peripheries…huko shags. They dont like mixing with other tribes. Eldoret kitale highway is the border for rift valley and western… Land is very cheap on the rift valley side…an acre can go for 200k but kales won’t sell to you. On the western side an acre is upwards of 1m and here we are talking of land that is 3km apart.

Watch that clip again ghassia Hakuna place alitaja luos,kikuyu…

I am not kipsigis, the name sigis means giving birth, that explains alot, huyo bukusu ashughulike na Mambo inamhusu, Mambo ya bedroom za watu awachane nayo kabisa.

Jeremy Kibet aka Jirani niaje?

Kalenjins rarely venture outside their native counties unless they are in civil service, private companies or teachers. And even then, they maintain close contact with the village and keep their wives at home. Watu washamba Sana. You will rarely encounter Kalenjins hustling in Nyeri, Meru, Kitui, Mombasa and other towns where you get all other tribes and races.

Hehehe. Niseme nisiseme?

Hehehe. My friend huyu mkubwa alitaja Kipsigis specifically. By the way I want to inform you that siku hizi Wakikuyu hawazaani. Our parents were the ones who used to give birth to many kids but the young Kyuks siku hizi wanafanya family planning ile noma. Hakuna MTU anataka more than three kids. Na ukipata wengi labda tu wanne. Tena vijana wetu wa central wamepotelea kwa pombe hawataki kuoa na kuzaa. And our young girls have turned into Instagram slayqueens. In fact we have a great problem on this issue going forward. I see Kyuks being overtaken by Luhyas and Kales on the issue of population in the next 15 years

We used to be nomadic pastoralists; moving from one place to another in search of pastures. So lack of emigration is a new phenomenon in our Kalenjin societies. Maybe we finally got tired of moving, or chose to keep it local. Alafu pia unchecked migrations in a country like Kenya with limited infrastructures is the reason slums are everywhere.

I concur on the part of informal settlements but remember that Kalenjins have been living in a land which is highly productive with largely a sustainable population. Thus no need to move out to other areas. But the increase in population currently experienced will make them to venture out without being told to do so by anyone. You will soon start hearing of ‘Eldoret ndogo’ in towns all over the country.

Hehe… Maybe time will tell