KING CHARLES diagnosed with Cancer

Not even his billions can save him.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1754565965948269005?t=IboMQzZKvzhkyS0UN7KMiw&s=19

2 Likes

Time for the next homie to take over

1 Like

Cancer is the aids of our time

3 Likes

Adrenochrome itamsaidia afike 90

His grandfather King George died of prostate cancer.

3 Likes

Word.

3 Likes

Hii maisha ni ngori amengoja for long akuwe king akiascend into throne cancer ndio hio

1 Like

KUMAanisha hio cancer ni ya macengary bado . Sadness of life

1 Like

Hiyo ni muthiori. Common treatment is to take bone soup of the prunus africanus tree bark, or muiri tree. It’s the only known cure in the world.

thats what i usually fear in this life. umehustle yako yote, umepea watoi life poa, wife umempea treats poa poa tu alafu ukiomoka vizuri pesa ikiingia pap cancer, stroke, diabetes, hypertension.

2 Likes

I think you must be familar with story of Eva peron kuna movie yake evita or a song done by madonna dont cry for me argentina

Billy the Kid should start getting ready for Kingship within the next 5 years …

That’s how long I am giving King Charlie…:pensive:

1 Like

What kind of cancer.

True. Scientists approve hio miti. Kumbe hio kichwa yako ya wilbaro haijajaa makamasi.

A Review of the Potential of Phytochemicals from Prunus africana (Hook f.) Kalkman Stem Bark for Chemoprevention and Chemotherapy of Prostate Cancer - PMC.

2 Likes

The only fool here is you. Watch your words when addressing me peasant.

3 Likes

God Save the King.

Prostate

Waturedio @Electronics4u alisema people should live in the moment. Ukipata muda, jipe raha kiasi because you neva know.

1 Like

Tuma kakitu tupeleke King pole Famacy.

With the kind of resources he has, + early detection, he could very well live longer then his mum did.

Next…