Kind assistance needed

Ngamia ya abdul the msomali :D:D

Where did you buy the rims, tyres and springs?

This is the thing you need to do. Ignore any other. I’ll tell you why;

[ul]
[li]Changing the rim or Tyre size effectively means the odometer of the car will not read right. 75 might mean 82kph. Rough ride, heavy steering will be witnessed.[/li][li]Dampers / shocks are an irrelevant change for the need. Waste of cash with same stock coilovers.[/li][/ul]
Changing the coil springs will cost you ~20k for all four plus labor, but make sure to reduce / trim the rear coil springs by 1-2 rings to restore stability of the vehicle. No need to trim the front ones because of engine weight.

This change will also raise the car by ~2 inches or more depending on the trim and the car will be able to carry heavy loads without tracking the tarmac.

PS- owned and impreza STI with around 5" ground clearance and of course without going for an expensive upgrade, that was my solution and I handled quite high speeds at perfect stability.

Another PS- Don’t do Monroe ama sijui king springs. Got my plug who did that job on the sti for 20k all four. Ukienda kwa Hao wawili, prepare 40K plus minimum.

Hope this helps.

Get OEM Coils and bigger tyres too. Fielders coming in are are different, so exact sizes depend on the car you got. This the only way to eliminate the issue at hand.

Rims and tyres i bought in madaraka.Ukitoka nyayo stadium roundabout heading to tmall,utafika roundabout ya madaraka.Immediately after roundabout heading to tmall,there is a footbridge.immediately after the footbridge to your left,there is a place where they sell tyres and rims.Nilipata alloys tamu sana na tyre za retread zenye used to last an average of two years despite all my travels.So was mostly changing the tyres whenever i come to Nairobi.Springs nili buy auto express.

Your dad is proud of you despite that small hitch,yangu niliweka spacers but don’t go that route

sande man

For a low profile? How does that work?

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :smiley:

Enda tu any reputable garage utapata but usiweke spacers

Bigger tyres are the solution for me. You can also add a spacer shim.
I find stock toyota suspension very good for bad rural roads. I have two similar vehicles and the one doing rural roads kept stock suspension and is very comfortable. The other one with those other springs is rough and the aftermarket springs sag after some time so i have replaced the front ones once. stiffer springs give a wooden cart ride and vehicle can become noisy. but if its a town car then its fine.Leave springs stock they are usually the best. spring rate is usually matched to damper(shock) stiffness, which is hard to do jua kali. aftermarket springs are worse than spacers.
Spacers are fine and cheap. I have made claims in the past and spacers have never been an issue, but if they are big + much bigger tyres the car doesnt feel nimble. I think you have to bite that bullet and use 1 inch aluminum or half inch steel. just make sure that if you use spacers, the tires should be just slightly bigger in the sidewall department. Dont use humongous tyres so it wont feel unwieldy like a lorry. keep stock rims. what bigger tyres do is that they slightly raise the car and also mimic a shorter wheel-base.
When raising a car I usually recommend fine little adjustments here and there. never “go to town” on one thing. like if you have 185/65r14, then use 185/70r14. if its 175/70r14 then use 185/70r14. the middle number is usually the most important in sidewall height because its a percentage of the first number, but for cars it doesnt go beyond 70.

Hapo Sawa @Abba

Weka bigger tyres na sump guard ya steel.