Kimunya buries BBI reggae.. Kimeumana

Hii BBI tunaiangusha asubuhi mapema

Let me tell you a secret, our youth don’t really vote. They gave up on life kitambo. In Kiambu it is the wamamas that run the Kaunday in every sense of the word. From the household to voting and these wamamas wako nyuma ya WSR mbaya sana.
Urimu ushio wa utongoria no muhaka wuikare Kiambu has to be stopped by all means possible NOW!!! They are foolishly defending Uhuru who does not care about anyone. Jeshi, Jeshi, Jeshi ndangishonoka:mad:…mbuchit. Our Kiambu youth are in deeper shit.s than they can fathom. Their fathers sold their land/inheritance drank all the money with kungurus, the gava does not care about Kenyan youth…hata nimeenda…

You are quite realistic unlike those Kyamboo youths. Right now, the county in question faces a problem of escalating alcoholism and crime. The strangers from Ruguru are buying land and occupying the county like nobody’s business. Huko ni kitu imeisha.

I have to be. When I look at my whatsup messages every single day…I get to grips with the depths of the probs in our Kaunday. The requests for cash!!! genuine requests! We are paying school fees for our kazos but we know we are only paying to keep them out of makali and teen pregnancies. The future is bleak.

I was actually v annoyed to hear WSR promising 1 million jobs to the youth come 2022. Da ferk???

Rwaka is where I have heavily invested and I feel guilty most of the times now as I grasp the full pik.

Keep on giving hope where you can. You may never know how much impact you create on those lives.

I hate this shit of selling land. People could have been given affordable loans to build their own rental properties so that they can make money from their inheritance

Mambo ni mbaya sana. The future is bleak for our youth. Their fathers sold their land for a song and did not invest. Wamebakisha tuu v small portions. That land is now worth millions and millions…and the original owners have nada to show for it.
Kiamburians ndio wamekipata because of the close proximity to the capital city. Sad state of affairs.