Kimeumana!! My female boss now wants anal fuck!!

Kama ako na haga munchable ni sawa bora sio the skinny type

If you can fuck a woman in the ass, then next time you will do it to a man. It’s low-key gay! Lakini hii yako inasound tu uhongo. Nanii wacha kutupima wazimu! Sema tu boss ni ndume. Gay!

Ruai ni no go zone. Very gayyyyyy

Just admit your the victim anza kununua pampers

Nkt

Nasty experience Mdau. Kwanza on the hygienic side akiwa clueless, ata hio job after the mental torture from the anal sex you’ll have, wouldn’t be worth it.

Once nkimonda madhaa flani, dick iliwai-slip ikaingia kwa haga, ile harakati ya kuitoa nirudi ku-drown kwa mtaro, akashika msedes eti ni si itoe, niendelee tu!
Wueh! compared to where I was before, this other part felt a little bit different - tightness gripped my dick and it didn’t take too long after few strokes before I busted a nut.

Noma sasa ni’le wakati natoa msedes kwa haga, ilitoka na shonde, some particles kwa bed, ingine biggie half the size of my dick, na stench ingine moto ya kukata msee mapua. All I remember was holding my breath niki’mbia bafu to cleanse myself off.
Ba’dae nkirudi could see the embarrassment on her face, labda ni juu ya reaction yangu but that was it for me.
Anal noma!

Shait…hope ulitupa iyo mattress ghasia :D:D:D:D

Hii inakaa zile hekaya za base ya muguka. If it’s true, my advice is simple. Make sure you record her as you engage in some serious sewage plumbing. Then use the video as a get out of jail free card.

Haikisha uso inaonekana crystal clear i.e. 1080x720 and above video resolution.

Shait…hope ulitupa iyo mattress ghasia :D:D:D:D

The post is faker than Chinese padlocks however I will offer my free experience based advise. Anal sex with a woman is no different with vaginal sex. Just carry enough lube and high quality latex condoms. I find condomised anal sex more pleasurable than condomised vaginal sex. I have however never tried anal dry fry.

Koroga mafi bila kelele
[MEDIA=giphy]13OYNXi0uTM6vS[/MEDIA]

Homosexual @T.Vercetti peana advice

Homosexual @T.Vercetti peana advice

Congratulations son ,you are one step to becoming a full time gayy if you try that stunt ,kimakia walianza hivo.y dont ypu blackmail her using video ?mwambia kwanza utatomba coomer and take a video and convince her the next day u will screw her ass up then pap blackmail

:D:Dy are you a faggot?

Una chafua roho man

She experienced with another ninja sasa anataka kukujaribu

Kuja nikupe articles uandike nikulipe mm nikule high schoolers vizuri

Ukweli

There’s been a lot of “my female boss wants me to fuck her, ooh nimesample a moneyed female colleague for free, ooh a rich sugar mummy wants me but nimemgwaya, ooh kuna mama flani ananipeanga pesa but namsample both yeye na daughter yake” hogwash lately… Broke guys tafuteni pesa bana hakuna cha bure siku hizi.