Kimeniramba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53_sQROsfRM

I will not accept to die

VideoCapture_20221228-203212.jpg

:D:D:D

I usually buy all my CDs from Supermarket.Nowdays they sell them the same place they sell alcohol.Stay safe elder

usijali kuna team inakungoja pale state house cc @sani

Wrong.
First a person has to be compliant a diligent with taking medication sio kukosa masiku.
Second, the test checks whether positive or negative. Hata kama viral load ni zero ama 1 million test will be positive or negative.
Importance of viral load checks immune suppression hence lower risk of transmission of virus.
You can take meds but kukuwe na mutations such that first line meds aren’t working for you so viral suppression isn’t optimal.
So it’s not just a matter of taking the drugs but close follow up is key.

Am already on meds, I took my first tablet 30mins after exposure, I think my chances of contacting are minimal if I complete the dosage religiously

Whenever i fuck a whore or any girl when wearing CD lazima after kupiga ten strokes naangalie if CD iko intact

Angeaamua tu hasara take

ulimtoa club gani

@Some Say @REPLICA has aids and I agree

:D:D Sioni ukifika the land of milk and honey of 72 virgins ready to dish nyap. Maliza birrionaires!!!

Thermal images?

Best condom in terms of strength

1. Trust Studded.
    Followed by
  2. Leo
  • Wearing condom is an art, always make sure haina air bubble at the tip. Confirm by gently squeezing the tip.
  • Use only water-based lubes like KLY.
  • A dry vagina will increase risk of breakage.
  • Do not have s3x when drunk, learn to separate these two indulgences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuR1gFo5FiI

Boss itisha rematch uchape hiyo kitu raw. Uko na 72hrs before uanze kumeza PeP. Doesn’t make sense to swallow that shit for one time event. Might as well chew her raw afew times then uanze PeP

I might be promiscuous, but am not stupid, we unataka nishikwe na aids!!

Uzuri wewe ni Replica sio original.

Aah,Ktalk quacks… can’t go wrong here

Huwezi piga usherati with cheap latex condoms that can burst any time. Nunua Skynn condoms na uache hiyo upus ya kutumia condom za 20 bob.

Na emergency pills? Ama your next baby mama atakua big ass was bar