Kikuyus will be in govt for next 100yrs+ - ndio Kachagua amesema and I support him 200%

“Mt Kenya must be in government for next 100 years – Gachagua” https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-10-01-mt-kenya-must-be-in-government-for-next-100-years-gachagua/

Sisi watu ya Jubillee led by our muthamaki Uhuru wanted to put our people in power via azimio but they went in via kk. The end justifies the means. Power is Power irregardless if you got it via KK or Azimio. So tukutane 2122 AD, after 100yrs.

Will YOU be in government?? That is the important question.

Hii mambo ya Kikuyu this, Kalenjin that, Luo this, Somali that ni upuzi ya peasants.

Wewe binafsi utakuwa kwa serikali?? That’s what’s important hii ingine ni mnyambo ya punda.

7 Likes

GIKUYUS ARE IN GAVAMENT NA PEOPLE ON THE GROUND SEE NO BENEFIT.

WARU NI 300, MURATINA NI 1000 BANGI NI 400

4 Likes

Hit the nail on the head

5 Likes

Say kales

1 Like

Can YOU even imagine just another 5 Years only with this Clown …???

rgg1

5 Likes

No i cannot

2 Likes

Our Man’s Eating On The High Table…So What If We Sleep Hungry?.. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Possible very possible western and Nyanza combined do not have that amount of wealth to mount a serious campaign against the moneyed kikuyus whose network are deep in the corridors of power

1 Like

KANU will rule in the next 100 years with shiny eyes

Quick Question:
Did the moneyed , influential Baganda and Acholi tribes prevent Field Marshall Dr. Iddi Amin Dada VC , MC and Conqueror of the British Empire from taking power in Uganda …???:grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Which government? Your head hit by a donkey? Xi Jinping rules the world, do i have to stop working hard and celebrate? You share geographical location with president, does that make you powerful?

Actually he does not …
Otherwise , he would be in Taipei right now …:grin:

1 Like

Tai

Xi Jinping rule the world, Taipei issue small distraction. Hundreds of countries look up to China, won’t it be selfishness to let them down because of personal domestic issue?