Kikuyu (Gikambura) or Syokimau

am not limited budget wise. i can afford either, going by the prices i see on the market. my decision has nothing to do with budget. security today, and value of the home on 10 yesrs

Sio kubaya,kwanza hapo Rio nderi,Nairobi Ndogo mareal millionaires ni wengi zaidi

Syokimau security iko sawa.
I can’t say the same about Gikambura.

About the mungich, that cult is dead, killed by cheap illicit brew, so there is no issue with that. About the land having issues i.e, being owned by three brothers, that might be true. Actually most lands are owned by the parents but their sons/daughters usually sell after being given their shares. I bet the best thing before buying land is a good ‘land search’ huko kwa ministry of land. One thing I can assure you ukinunua shamba huku you’ll never regret since all plots are owned by individuals but not by the government.

And yes, its a very secure place, for example last year I used to get home very late (10pmish) with a laptop/phone and something small and nobody ever asked me a single question.

And there have never been any PEV, people are very friendly

Kwa thiru, obviously utaingia ndani kidogo

wacha kudanganya… kikuyu area in general is not a secure place… sema God protected you…issue si mungiki…issue ni idle youth hushinda huko kwa maduka…

Huko hakuna wizi,maybe ianze,nyumba kumi huko huwa inawork

Youth being idle doesn’t make the place insecure automatically.

On munyeki side or gichuhiro? Mimi niko hapa homebase.

Gichuhiro. Unateremsha whitecap ?

Tusker

I would go with Gikambura over Syokimau. Mainy because it is gently slopping, less crowded, red soil, fresh air and food. Proximity to sothern bypass and kikuyu. Lasty the tarmac there is really well done.

NB: Real millionaires live in an area there called Nairobi Ndogo. Actually locals named it like that because the structures that were erected there resembled ones that they were only seeing in leafy suburbs in Nairobi

Hapa umeongea, unless it has changed, Gikambura vijana watakuwa wanakusalimia kwa gate ukiingiana kusafisha keja every two three months.
Syokimau is good save for the squeezed roads and the poor air quality due to too many industries.
Gikambura is very cold compared to syokimau

Jose, kwani unauza shamba Ruthimitu. Anyways Ndeiya is the place to be in, tarmacked road, tapped water, shida ni ulevi ya vijanaa

What prices are you seeing in Gikambura on the ground. Internet pricing is mostly by agents selling in eighths.

1/8from 1.8 to 2.5m. i consider a bit overpriced

Is what I am seeing. But Gikambura is a lot better than Syokimau, in terms of environment.

I would advise to settle for limuru area. I am from there if u need to scout…i get to work at 7.50 na nmetoka kwa keja 7.nafika ata mbele ya watu wa syokimau thanks to southern bypass

Any area near Kikuyu avoid. Too much thuggery

Where in Limuru. And what’s the asking price per acre .