kidnappers and car dealer

[Forwarded from Leah Chege]
AGAIN, PLEASE BE CAREFUL

U CAN PARTICIPATE IN CRIME WITHOUT KNOWING…

Three men visited a car stand. They asked for the pricing of a 2013 Toyota V8 and the seller told them the price (let’s say 4.5m)

They asked him for his account details and after 2 days, they transferred 3 million into his account.

Immediately after the transfer, they came to him and told him they are sorry but they couldn’t complete the cash; so the car dealer should give them 2 million -five hundred thousand and keep the other five hundred thousand on it as fees for inconvenience on his part. The car dealer happily did that and was happy he got 500k as fees for doing almost nothing.

Fast forward to 3 days time, he had his car stand invaded by D.C.I and anti kidnapping squads. They asked if he was the owner of the account and Nabbed him immediately He admitted to ownership of the account; then it dawned in him what was really happening.

The guys were kidnappers and they used his account to recieve kidnap ransom making him culpable in the offence. He paid them cash with no trace and they made It look like the 500k was his own share of the loot! Now he is in very deep trouble but it could have been avoided.

That’s it people, stay safe and be very careful. Don’t go looking for quick cash or commissions without doing your DD. Let wisdom guide you always and don’t be greedy!

I’d be grateful if members of the public can rebroadcast this message so people can learn this latest format from the men of the underworld.

Stay safe.

Story za kaka sungura na kaka mbweha.

Alaa, umenichanua.

Upus. There’s a way you could have passed your message without concocting a lame ass fake story.

To move such an amount of money, the source or purpose of moving it is usually declared. The central bank frc will usually require the information to clear the transfer. It sucks waiting for it to ckear, but it is what it is. Therefore purchase of car from dealer involving more than 1m will usually involve agreement bearing names and the bank will usually ask for this.

Hekaya za abunuwasi.

A bit of a stretch

The story is far fetched and therefore falls under this category "Hekaya za abunuwasi. "

Ni kama zile enzi za alshabab na grenades.
Social media was awash with “how to survive grenade attacks” basically guys trying to appear smart.

Juzi I was conversing with one of these my dress my choice half wits, said she could wear whatever she wanted and walk anywhere she damn well pleased.
Reason being, anajua karate… Nilimuangalia for a while and came to the conclusion that some people were born to serve as examples.

Ungemuitisha demo ungepata anapigana vile ulikuwa unapigana ukiwa class one

Huyo na ule Jane Mugo ni same whatsapp group … akirysha teke ni yeye anaanguka

Hizi ni hekaya za base ya Jaba… Anyone with no brain can see through the lie.

Low IQ bonobo thread.

Unaeza chapa hiyo Momo Wewe Kuria?

Unaeza chapa hiyo Momo Wewe Kuria?

Dude sat down and imagined the scenario…then created a hekaya.

Fala figment of imagination… :smiley:

Kama ni vita ndio … lakini mucakwe hapana

One more story which proves that there is no easy money.
I don’t know how about you, but I would grow extremely suspicious about this offer. Like 500k without doing nothing? It looks like a fraud. Nobody will give you so much for nothing. That is obvious. There are so many different ways to be cheated or involved in some horrible situation, that everyone should be suspicious.
Don’t trust anyone. Everybody is fighting for their own survival. They will do anything to get the money and they would’t care about you.
So, be careful, remember that noone is going to pay you for nothing, work hard and don’t be greedy.