Keringet Rebranding

Whoever did this must’ve been the same character behind our new Kenya police uniform…

2 Likes

Think of it this way. Which one is more easily recognisable from five metres away? … on a store shelf surrounded by other brands.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Some times you just have to rebrand to switch up things.

3 Likes

the former is better than the latter or later, kulikuwa na multiple cases of counterfeits it is only the asshole who did the new one lack creativity.

ni mtu takataka kama mongoose @hakimoto ama @ndindu probably a company insider hijacked the tender

meffi wao

2 Likes

Kuna maji ya 20. Siwezi buy hii chieth

2 Likes

I think the initial bottle looked way better and more recognizable. But that’s just me…

It looks like a downgrade to me though. I hope it works for them as you suggest.

touche!

Jipende bana

2 Likes

There was a time arimis tried to rebrand juu customers wao waliacha kuwa wakulima sasa ni maslay queen na lonely boys. The backlash they received walirudi default settings mbiombio. I see the same happening to Keringet

3 Likes

The product is good. Tutazoea.
Dasani siku hizi ni kama sewage bana

Dasani was trash from the word go. Kwanza last time I tried it ilikua inataste kama maji ya Oloolaiser

Si the Keringet water brand was purchased by CocaCola? Am sure they are now trying to impose Thier standards on it, hata the water will begin to have a plastic taste like Dasani

1 Like

CoKe bought it for 23 birrion. Now a manager somewhere has been tasked with making moves to increase the revenue and this was their big idea

That branding looks like a what I’d expect to see on a pack of men’s socks.

1 Like

Coke blundered na vile hao know how to brand their products

1 Like

Zile huuzwa na hawkers kwa bumps za Thika Highways…hizo vitu hujaziwa kwa keja za hustlers

1 Like

Maji ni waba.

3 Likes

Dasani was just bottled tap water. If coke has bought keringet sikunywi hiyo Tena.

1 Like

Dasani probably ni distilled water and coke bought keringet or crown beverages some years back.
Taste maybe haijachange but eyes trick the brain.

Mambo vipi kijana wa Ongata Rongai?

1 Like

Hio pande nimefika mara mbili maisha yangu mzima bana!

Just buy a good tabletop Water Filter and filter boiled tap water …

Store in the Fridge with quality virgin plastic liquid containers and consume within 3 days …:blush:

shopping_1