Kenyatta family wealth

Do a Juliani on her ama uendelee kugurumisha na mbica za hips zake

Mimi bora naishi maisha poa. Watoto wameenda shule poa. My family has a good life. Niko poa. Most of hii mali haramu huharibiwa na watoto wa hao politicians. Coz they never worked for the money. Most of their kids also end up being drugs junkies. Ni karma. At the end of the day mali ya umma itarudi kwa umma.

Ngaiii si ni tuzuri. Ningekuea nimekaa hapo nyuma yao, ningegurumishe kawasaki

Because we cant continue blaming someone who died nearly a half century ago for all our problems. Even when Obadoo stashes 2B of stolen migoori county funds abroad you blame Jomo & family. When looto grabs ADC Mutaara ranch you still want to blame Jomo. When he eats 22B arroor dam cash you blame jomo. When lusaka buys wheelbarrows at 100k each you still blame Jomo. When former gov isaac ruto gives all the road contracts to his brother, you still blame jomo. When kidero and sonko steal billions from nairobians you still blame jomo.

I hope you dont also blame your late grandfather huko siaya for all the problems you are encountering today. You need to grow up and face your problems like a man not blaming everything that happens to you and around you on your ancestors.

Soma hii link. Siku hizi kuna individuals with direct accounts with CBK.

The damage these two fools Uhuruto have done will take centuries to reverse.

Alarm as state borrows from wealthy Kenyans to pay loans

“That (non-bank entities) means individuals. All you need is an account at the Central Bank. You have to register with the Central Bank then they give you a number for investment. You can invest either as a company or individual. It is grouped as non-bank,” Nyakang’o told the Star after the meeting

I opted out of this fuliza shit scam after I saw my statement reading north of 0.6m - fuliza pekee

What hips, ushaimuona kweli? Kama sio pesa I wouldn’t look at her twice let alone flog my Pharisee to her image.

i think wako worth 10 trillion kshs

It’s generational wealth because it has been invested appropriately using the right investment vehicles that assure the family of returns that basically keep accumulating regardless of most of the family members barely doing anything. Ukifika iyo ligi (which I know is just but a fallacy to you) unaeza kula mali bila wasiwasi siring kids left, right and centre ukijua they to are set for life.

Bukusu kichwa mbofu natafuta Hilux ya auction…Uko nayo tuongee biashara

Tafuta ile binti murevi kama baba yake alafu umuoe.

Bora usimshow unaitwa epoch.

What are sani’s thoughts as concerns this photo of his tribesman’s family?

Kenyatta’s lacked cash until Uhuru became Finance Minister. Brookside was a struggling company before then.

Bag of Bullshit.

Actually we can. It’s Jomo that made our bed and set the tone for corruption and bloodthirstiness, every other person has just been laying in it. Jomo is the OG

You lie, 1m and 100m have totally different standards

They still had money but Moi era cut them down to size. That’s why they got back into power. Power + a little money in Kenya will take you a long way. Uhuru being president sealed the nails on the coffin. They are now completely entrenched in the system - sugar, maize, oil, banking… kila kitu. It’ll be hard to undo.

with this kind of cash you can really destabilize a government. that’s why i am 100% Ruto will never be president as long as Uhunye, Ngina na Muhoho wapo.

:D:D:D@administrator ongeza kwa lexicon

Not much difference. Both can afford to live anywhere within the Republic. They can afford the best medical care available. They can take their kids to the best schools.

The only difference is accessibility to luxury e.g. one can afford to hire a private jet or buy a Ferrari while the other can’t.