KENYATALK PANIC

[SIZE=5]@patco / @T.Vercetti 's return is imminent and inevitable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Detractors and adversaries are currently TREMBLING as his lawyer continues to call for his reinstatement in this thread > https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/bring-back-patco-t-vercetti.192911/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@patco / @T.Vercetti victory is near, NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Lovers of democracy, equality & fairness, Alpha males & Femme fatales, tag the moderators and copy-paste the statement below:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]#BRINGBACKPATCO #NOW [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Beta males, feel free to type funny comments and insults in the replies![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]#BRINGBACKPATCO #NOW @Electronics4u @administrator @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD @Purple [/SIZE]

When do some fools work? Disorder zingine ni serious sana. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Mtu anafungua profiles kama 8 kazi tu ni kutapika maneno. Being the first to Comment on own thread is akin to licking your own nuts.

[ATTACH=full]372503[/ATTACH]

Wigsplitta is Patco.

kama huyo loya angekuwa worth his salt, si patco angekuwa ameshakuwa reinstated kitambo? Saa hii umesema he is yelping from the sidelines, calling for patco’s reinstatement?

This fool is him with his multitude of handles. The guy is mental.

Wigsplitta=patco=T verceti=akon city=Captain meffi=troy yungins =militiades=herod=pomergrate= tom bayeye=mangele= ndidu =administrator

[SIZE=5]I work all day every day, 24/7 365, Sunday to Sunday. And stop referring to me as a fool, I scored excellent marks in my KCPE & KCSE examinations in addition to acquiring multiple degrees, PHDs & masters. But I don’t say…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I am not suffering from OCD, I am simply calling for the restoration of @patco / @T.Vercetti 's handles since the decision to suspend him was prejudiced![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]You and fellow giraffes must cease and desist from misleading the citizens. This is my one & only handle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I was unaware that such an absurd rule existed. I shall continue to relentlessly call for @patco / @T.Vercetti 's reinstatement. Do not confuse that objective with ‘licking one’s nuts’. Kindly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]#BRINGBACKPATCO #NOW @Electronics4u @administrator @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD @Purple[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Mzito,

Wacha ku-mislead wananchi. Tafadhali.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]#BRINGBACKPATCO #NOW[/SIZE][SIZE=5] @Electronics4u @administrator @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD @Purple[/SIZE]

Please don’t tag me again. Otherwise I will report you for spamming.
And FYI about about 10 handles were suspended on that day for various reasons, not just these two. Beats me why you are campaigning for their reinstatement…aaah I get it now.

[SIZE=7]But you do say[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Dear @Electronics4u , I sense a lot of arrogance in your response.

Firstly, to ‘spam’ is to send the same message repeatedly. All my messages have been unique, so explain to me why tagging a moderator of the forum is allegedly ‘spamming’.

Secondly, although you claim about 10 handles were suspended, those who spammed @patco / @T.Vercetti 's threads are still active! That is blatant discrimination. Either restore @patco /T.Vercetti or penalize the handles who spammed his threads!

Stop ruling with an iron fist @Mr. Despot.

#BRINGBACKPATCO #NOW @Mr. Despot @administrator @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD @Purple[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The lawyer is one in a trillion, second to none.

@patco / @T.Vercetti 's accounts WILL be restored.

Watch this space.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Good morning sir,

Kindly cease the libel. I am not @patco / @T.Vercetti and I am certainly NOT a fool. As I’ve stated, I hold various degrees, masters and PHDs. But that’s neither here nor there…

Just wondering, why would you name yourself after a mediocre soccer team, @Swansea ?[/SIZE]

Kwani huwa anawatomba mkundu sasa mko na nyege,the faggotry obsession to a fellow tree holder is alarming.SMH!!

[SIZE=5]Young USIU girl,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Kindly get off my ballsack. As your profile picture and username suggests, you are an avid listener of teenage music, Justin Bieber and such…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Grown men are addressing very serious issues here. I suggest you tune in to Cartoon Network, Disney or Jim Jam to keep yourself busy.[/SIZE]

Hee…sawa mkuu,a least you affiliate yourself to what I like just know that even if you listen to Kanye’s song on democracy or what not you’ll never be nominated for a Grammy!

@Electronics4u mjamaa amekumention sana, umefanyaje?

[SIZE=5]Foolish USIU graduate,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I am a criminal lawyer by profession, so what makes you think I would desire a music award?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Once again, I suggest you watch Scooby doo on YouTube.[/SIZE]

Say siku izi fans wanakua nominated?