KenyaTalk Classifieds

Are you ne

Are you new here?

Yaani admin achungie watu pesa zao!

Umeffi…!!

Trading in KCrs…

For a while I have read guys here asking for the platform…sasa ona how ungrateful folk can be! asante ya punda kweli ni mateke. Half the mature posters have shed their anonymity. It is a good thing if you are hoping to obtain a favour from someone or to work together. Eeeeish…

Wacha kutumia kichwa kubebe mate…My first comment was “hapo sawa”. Try to understand before commenting…Hio census ya “half the mature posters” was only done between your legs. Shenji.

Woooi keep your boxers on. No need to burst a vein over my comment but be my guest if you want to. I read the mature posters agreeing on business deals/meet ups hapa hapa. There is no KTalk between my legs. Matusi siwezi so have a good day.

That’s like asking a donkey not to drag its black long dog on the market square dust.

tuanze biashara,2pcs chlorinated rubber paint,price negotiable

Nice.
No listing yet though na ni January. Are talkers that apprehensive?

niko na pick up nauuza

I am selling second hand eggs

People built photo galleries and they malaysiad, then they saved up KCrs and saw them evaporate.

Why would you spend time and effort composing an ad and divulging private information when you do not know whether it’s another frivolous experiment?

We buy… Alaaaah