Kenyans if God has protected you from HIV it's time to quit dry fry club

So duru za kuminika zinasema that HIV type 2 is back in the country with a bang. This is the strain that was at the start of the pandemic. Ni kama cancer, your hair falls off like chemotherapy patients, you lose alot of weight suddenly and you get sores all over, fungal infections all over and herpes zoster. It’s the bad HIV we knew at the start. Which killed people rapidly and wasted the body completely. Itabidi uroda Tuache.

6 Likes

Everyone is on ARVs. They give them in hospitals like peanuts. You can’t be infected if your partner is on ARVs. Chances are 0.00000001%.

5 Likes

Endeleeni Tu kugamble na okedi, eti everyone is on arvs ? Am not on arvs

6 Likes

??

3 Likes

Aids is basically a slow mo version of suicide.

2 Likes

To be honest, and am being very honest, hiv sio kitu ya kushtua watu sai. You must be very unlucky to get infected esp with protection easily available…and ARVs and other medications.

2 Likes

…everyone??

My lawd!!!

Wewe @TrumanCapote hauna kazi? Ambia @cortedivoire akupe kazi ya kuosha vikombe za keg pale calabash ili uwache kujaza site umeffi

1 Like

Bado nalamba mattercore Iko na hio HIV

Comfort yourself.

I am positive, I am negative.

1 Like

Aren’t ARVs strain specific? Or ARVs handle all strains? If you get another strain you must change medication before you realise it the damage will be done especially if you weren’t infected and hadn’t been on ARVs already. ARVs are also hard on your kidneys.

1 Like