Kenyans are full of it

I go the social media, to find boniface mwangi and madowo forcing an m.p to Obey the law. Then kenyans as usual salute the action and call it courageous. Which it is.
My only problem is why don’t we all do the same? Instead of saluting the brave guys, we should all stand firm against impunity.
In other news couldn’t help but notice the guzzler is on loan from equity, post colonial syndrome never left us, why do people measure success on material things? Just because you are an m.p doesn’t mean you have to drive a big car, goes to show you these fools are there for the wrong reasons.

6 Likes

do you have a link for the video?

It happens a lot, the question should be directed to yourself.
I recall one time a matatu was doing a u-turn on a one way street. me and my old man made sure that there was no way that would happen under our watch. Na hatusumbui.

7 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1845800239010780&id=1720109968246475

1 Like

that was petty and populist, m3s do that all the time na hatujaona video

1 Like

Kuchukua loan kununua gari haimaanishi mtu hana pesa boss yangu.

2 Likes

You can view it as petty but that’s how a revolution starts, some of us nèd to see others do it so as to gather courage to do the same.

3 Likes

Huyo alikua mpig yupi? Alikunja mkia kunji kunji.

Apparently gari ya loan sio gari

2 Likes

Your father still drives you to school?

1 Like

haha. Ambia huyo Boniface na Larry Madondo wakuje hapo roundabout ya donholm wasimamishe pinpoint za kayole using the opposite lane kuhepa jam! Ndio watajua kilichomtoa kunguru manyoya.

Stunts zingine ni za upmarket, thats why they managed to get it viral. But that ka mp alinyenyekea vilivyo, ni MP wa wapi kwanza anatishia ktalk billionaires na gari ya loan? Shenzi sana

3 Likes

Ati revolution… :D:D:D:D:D name one country that has benefited from such, anyway as has been implied numerous times that all shiny eyes are corrupt, we will be too full to bother with such crap…

Yesterday at Roysambu -Mwiki road I saw plain clothed Police officer jump from a police car try clear the jam…the motorists just assumed him ,he had to beat them up and within 3min jam ikaisha…Kenyan need thrashing on roads

2 Likes

Iran

ooh ok

Tell them loan hazipewi maskini.

1 Like

So you think Iran is a success? Ok

Iran offers a high standard of living to its citizens, ni vile tu individual freedoms zimekanyagiwa.

2 Likes

I’m confused, how can one have a high standard of living when their freedom is curtailed. I would rather be a free pauper than a rich prisoner, that’s just me though

2 Likes

hii mambo ya democracy ndio itatumaliza…look at Libya now

2 Likes