Kenyan pastas

In the past I have openly opposed and strongly spoken out against…Prophet Owuor, Manyuru, Pastor Ezekiel Odero, Pastor Mwai, Pastor Kimani of Nakuru…Wanjiru the sorcerer, Nduati, Kariuki whom I always refer to as a notorious criminal and their company… I have even confronted some of these pastors and cursed their surrogates…over their diabolic activities in the land…!
Prophet Owuor started well…then the LORD rejected him…and I did communicate this development to those around me…

Many times I have laid my hands on individuals brought to me from these “pastors”…the manifestation of the marine spirits and other demons in these people is always shocking… The worst being confessions by demons that they are established in these individuals by the false pastors…

The first time I came across this type of activity was years back when while attending to a sick and heavily afflicted woman, a senior civil servant, the demons identified themselves with the name of well known televangelist, a pastor who was at that time based at City Stadium roundabout , at the building which formerly housed Ukwala Supermarket…Njoroge is his name…he was later exposed on tv by Mohamed Ali after relocating to Cabanas…

Most of these Pastors have signed agreements with the Devil , they are in the business of selling Souls to Lucifer… for Fame , Power and Wealth…yet their multitudes of blind followers love them that way…

Paul Mackenzie is a man who seduced Souls for Lucifer in exchange for wealth, power and fame… Unfortunately Satan is no friend of humans, he set him up for destruction…Lucifer can’t deliver him out of prison…and may soon strike him dead too…to shut him up from talking…! He used SORCERY to bring those under him into submission…

O Earthlings… be Warned…ANYONE IN WHOM THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD DOES NOT DWELL CAN EASILY BE SPIRITUALLY MISLED / MANIPULATED RIGHT INTO LUCIFER’S NET…! Unless the LORD GOD intervenes… You are bound to end up in a wrong Church … submitting under a Wrong Pastor… WOE unto you all that are lovers of big and pompous Churches…

Jesus said in MATTHEW 18:20…“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”…

FERVENTLY ask the LORD…and He shall guide you into a Church and a Prophet established by His Own Hand…not those run by Satan…

Nickson Orieny, Prophet…

“prophet” these preachers are smart Hustler’s finding their way out of poverty. Nothing magic,
Nothing Lucifer infact Catholicism is more luciferian than these churches Dan Brown as a master Catholic expose master

Those are ordinary hustlers without any supernatural powers. Laumu kondoo zenye zinaenda io kanisa.