Kenyan murder suspect from Boston: Was he even hiding

Huyo jamaa is a talker. But he failed to observe ktalk rules 105 section A and B. Uki argue na dem, Wewe toka hapo enda zako kabla temper zipande beyond your control. Ingia bar umeze mbili. Section B grants you a one-day power of attorney kupitia SJ for stress release. Unadisapper paka dem anaanza kukutafuta you haven’t answered calls or sms for 2 days, ulienda wapi.

Sasa he was netted in a club after performing his last rights at SJ. For the next 40 years, ataona jua for one hour a day max because apo maximum security jail, perpetrators against women and children are raped and killed if put in general population. So atawekwa isolation cell. I think it’s justifiable here to commit suicide and reset your life on the other side.

Anyways, friends and relatives were still communicating with him. So I don’t think they were even looking for him, walikua wanangoja aingie fish trap. Jamaa angeingia Ouagadougou pale Senegal aanze maisha ka fish peddlar.

Kangethe arrived in Kenya last fall through Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, the nation’s director of public prosecutions said in a statement. He went into hiding in the city’s suburbs but stayed in touch via phone with his friends and relatives, including those in the United States, the statement said.

2 Likes

Alishikiwa wapi? Must be a low IQ

2 Likes

Westie kwa club.

2 Likes

As I said changing your number will not help you if you call the same people you used to call using your old number.

4 Likes

Angeenda Malawi no one would have found him

1 Like

You can’t run to a foreign land bila pesa elder…ghaseer angeingia neighboring Country to kenya awe anatumiwa pesa na bahasha. Anything electronic will be tapped

5 Likes

Ni fiti alishikwa. Hakuna vile angekuwa huru. Murder sio kama kuiba. Awekwe ndani ateseke hadi adedi.

5 Likes

Msiwahi enroll kwa "safaricom my voice is my password " hata utuoe line utumie ingine itakutoa

2 Likes

Design ya money order enzi za Kenya Posts and Telecommunications.

1 Like

Niaje Jojo Show Cali?

Nigger should of let me know … nimuingize kichaka Suguta Valley. Sahii angekuwa anamumunya matiti ya a young dark skin soft meat mtoto wa ki Pokot pole pole bila wass kapedo.

3 Likes

Huyu tulitoa verdict tukasema ni fala bila redeeming qualities. He shouldn’t have murdered someone without organizing a yatch and a private island to hide in. Murders are not committed by anyone who wants to continue mixing with other humans, sijui friends, relatives, women, and clubbing.
Oh, another thing, Ouagadougou is in Chad, not Senegal. Perhaps he might have had a chance joining some desert slave and drug running ring there, (Chad) but he seems too impulsive and soft to be trusted.

1 Like

Burkina Faso even!

2 Likes

Damn, yes. It just has a complicated name, but, hard luck, he would be caught there. They say Burkina Faso is the land of good people.