Kenyan Made CMZ-4 Assault Rifle

Forgive me for being a bonobo, but I dont quite get you on the “enslaving Africans” thing…

There were no African slaves in Japan, Germany, Russia… Today there are none in rapidly rising China.

Please, feel free to elaborate on your hypothesis…

i see what you mean but , japan got strong after being confronted by USA who threatened japan with ultimate desrtruction if they didn’t open to trade …this act of aggression prompted them to modernise fast na wakapambana pale world war 2 and ‘japan was winning’… japan & china lived in warring societies but were efficient and orderly… i dnt think they kept slaves bt i cld be wrong lakini their enemy was literally dripping with slavery blood …

My 2 Cents on this topic …

The Art of War is constantly evolving …

What our Men of War need are Combat FORCE MULTIPLIERS that will give them an advantage in Close and Medium Range engagements …

So far Russia , Singapore and South Africa are the only ones thinking outside the box …
The combination of a reliable , compact rifle and a Grenade Launcher.

Take for example the Russian KBP A91 :

[ATTACH=full]329311[/ATTACH]

It fires a 40MM anti-personel or HE Grenade 400 meters.
Imagine a Squad of 30 soldiers ripple firing just the Grenades alone into an advancing party of enemy infantry.
Then closing in to mop up …
This Bullpup rifle is available in 5.56mm [ …it is humans you are engaging - not elephants …]
It has a 50 round curved magazine and lays down 650 - 700 RPM
It accepts a wide range of add-on optics .

For kenyans y kenyans. Are they meant to be used on kenyans ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_8s6bkDDxM

very true, pessimism at an intellectual level…
kwanza ukienda pale twitter, the more negative you become about Kenya the more the morons classify you as “independent thinker, intellectual”…
so much bullshit, led by intellectual wannabes like “Ndii” …

This is a great initiative i can say… all great civilizations started by copying and borrowing knowledge …

The buck stops with the underpaid designer in Downtown anywhere they were printed.

It’s a clone.

Already been tested and approved by KDF/Kenya Police.

Even though it’s a copy of the M4. Everything is made is Kenya and they already have a big order.

They’re also working on making a beretta clone pistols and as well glocks and sigs.

With more R&D they’ll eventually develop there own special variants cause I know African love 7.92 rounds.

The drone was built in Kenya in conjunction with the Turks. They’re developing an even bigger model called Desert Eagle.

who are the local shareholders?

My friend as much as am into Russian weaponry, Americans have had 40mm grenades since the Vietnam war. Meet the M203 40mm grenade launcher mounted on an M4A1

[ATTACH=full]329323[/ATTACH]

Correction 7.62mm not 7.92mm

I cannot say.

I’ll tell you to watch that space. Lots of interesting local tech is coming up.

Its local tech, sawa, lakini nani atakuwa anasupply our security agencies na io local tech? Nani atakuwa analipwa? The richest man in east Africa (Gideon Moi) supplies South Sudan and our other neighbors, the ruling family in kenya (ile ya Gatundu) wants to diversify from milk

In motor vehicle industry, can locally assembled vehicle be termed as Kenyan made:D:D:D?

The gun manufacturers are a small company named Chalbi unknown even in government circles. So they’re working with DoD to be Afunded to soon supply in a few months brand new rifles.

The rest of the show is from government within lots of young guys in various departments.

One something interesting developed by Kenya Police and NIS. Was the using of facial recognition and AI if you take a picture of a policeman receiving a bribe and you send it the picture in. The phone will immediately recognize the officer really nifty stuff. And they’re building up a cybercrimes division.

great stuff… bt we need to biuld stuff that the mwananchi uses daily…from cars to toothpicks…tutafika huko tu …but kenya should atleast biuld tuktuks coz its simple…

Ruto looking at the weapons like…ahhhhh hapa 2022 majamaa watakipata wasipo leta kura…this dude is too cold hearted man

that energy should be focused on giving the people clean drinking water and good health care system. you should not be happy when parasitic owners of capital are giving local government militia advanced tools to monitor on the citizens. ii upuzi ndio inafanyika huko china.

Ni vanity kama unaweza tengeza drone lakini toothpick unatoa china.

Unatengeza assault rifle lakini kijiko ya kukulia na sahani ya kukulia unaimport china.

Unatengeza vitu kubwa kubwa lakini underwear unavalia second hand imevaliwa na malaya ulaya.

NIS has failed, it is now working hard to make sure citizens have no voice, nowhere to hide, no way to speak.

NIS should be more focused on threats to Kenya’s economy, threats facing Kenya’s health system, sio ii upuzi ingine wanaendeleza.

Citizens need only the basics, mambo zengine tutajipanga. those guns will kill you one day.

NYS 3 months ago

Unveiled an electric TukTuk that can carry like 8 passengers or something.

And an electric mkokoteni.

If we want these funded citizens should urge the government to accelerate them to be brought too market because there’s demand.