Kenyan Gold Scammers

How does one join these cons?Seems like it is the same group that cons people.The guys who conned the saudi prince are the same ones who conned that rally driver of arond ksh330M in the name of selling him gold last week.Seems to me like foreigners are very hungry for gold and are willing to do anything to get it.The scammers are renting strong rooms within airports to store Gold coated hammer heads to show unsuspecting buyers.Once you pay,the money is quickly withdrawn and hammer heads are delivered to you.Nataka ku join hii genge i con just one buyer then i go back to selling phones but this time as the sole importer of brand moja ya nguvu from china kama xtigi.

[SIZE=5]Njaruo xtigi ndio nini?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I expect a Njaruo to deal with the likes of iPhone or Samsung. Not funny sounding brands.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Si hapo ume-disappoint Kisumu nzima?[/SIZE]

Malisa hio msafishaji wa choo. Bure kabisa

Samsung has its own regional HQ here. IPhone already has a huge financially muscled importer already. Xtigi rugged smartphones ni jina kubwa globally. No sole importer here, kila mtu anajiletea.

[SIZE=5]Never heard of xtigi. Even here in Jamaica.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Si umesema unataka ku-con watu? Omera compete with those importers wacha excuses mingi.[/SIZE]

You would here of xtigi if only you could remove your head up your ass.

@patco umenunua Freedom Phone which is actually Umdigi?

Go and follow the likes of Steve mbogo and the rest will reveal itself if you are keen…

[SIZE=5]Njaruo I’m offering sound advice alafu unanitusi? Awuoro![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]You are a Njaruo; import iPhones, Samsungs, Mercedes Benz & Range Rovers. Not ‘xtigy’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Donge?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@Sambamba kumbe you also use funny brands? Ati ‘Umdigi’ :D:D:D Ati ‘Freedom phone’ :D:D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Na vile kisungu yako huwa smart? But wewe ni mkisii so I can’t blame you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Anyway, I am not @patco [/SIZE]

Read this
[ATTACH=full]374499[/ATTACH]

No need to read it. Your girlfriend loves my foreskin coz it provides lubrication after I pound her poosie dry fry. You should be worried about kuletewa poosie yenye nimeshalubricate na foreskin juice ulambe.

@buttco unasumbua

[MEDIA=twitter]1415803864318631943[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=5]Judging by the looks I can tell the quality is subpar, kama hizo ‘xtigi’ zenye that guy wants to import.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@Sambaratika kuna ObamaPhone? Ama YesWeCan Phone?[/SIZE]

X-TIGI phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc550djPREg

@Agwambo kihìiii

i wasnt aware Ogier was conned , nipewe wrink wadau

Those funny sounding phones are where real margins are.

Nowadays wanaweka hadi kwa safe deposit boxes kwa bank… mafala hu believe kila kitu iko bank ni genuine