Kenyan bonobos live in the big cities-facts

:D:D

Vile watu ya thuraku wanachungulia hii thread. Huwezi waona wamekita makende pale kwa thread ya kiamba. Saa hii wanawank juu ya mtoto ya singomatha kushinda mpig seat.[ATTACH=full]374994[/ATTACH]

True. Shiny eye za kawaida kama za Nyeri, Nyandarua au Laikipia huwezi zicompare na za Kiambu.

Hoi poloi za Kiambu wako na kaujinga fulani.

I really respect people from muranga and nyandarua

yes because your lazy lazy lazy simpleton and you will always be.
Trash like you have always been about cancelling ili mgawanyie uchungu na umaskini pamoja.
Youre entire purpose is the embodiment of the average shiythole dweller. Faida ya watu kama wewe ni kama kipengo cha sigara kilicho tupwa hapo kando barabara.
Spewing ni993r si kipawa ama maendeleo ya kupanda ndege brade fokko

Reasons behind

Hapa villagers sijui watajitetea wakiwa pande gani.

Kirinyaga too is another lot. Minji minji mehemehe over Karua…Maajabu

the ones from Nyeri are the smartest and most independent thinking.
In the 90s my dad used to work in Kiambu as a civil servant, he used to talk of how many kids left school to go harvest coffee in plantations…
and their parents used to encourage it, reason being they used to be paid daily, fast forward to the 2000s after coffee industry near collapse,
they encourage their kids to drop from school and buy them boda bodas, in the whole of Mt Kenya region, only in Kiambu have i heard of such nonsense.
Its one of the areas where intellectualism is never valued.

I think this is the reason the “hustler” nonsense has been so popular with these people.

It’s almost equivalent of the coastal tribes of Kenya, though that is the story of another day.

How many people in Bungoma dropped out of school to become cane cutters in Bungoma? How many people drop out of school just so as to get married in Kakamega? How many people drop out of school to become fisherman in Luo Nyanza? How many people in Meru drop out of school to become miraa farmers? How many people in kwale drop out of school to become beach boys? Think.

Why should the so called intellectualism be valued when the schooled can’t think?

True. Kiambu has the most stupid Kikuyus who worship money and the wealthy people. A Kikuyu from Kiambu will be telling you in awe and fear about a certain rich guy from his village as if the man is a god. Very different from Nyeri people who don’t worship money but value personal hard work

And the jigger-infested Kiambu dwellers usually look down upon other Kikuyus and I don’t know why.

Wacha kutetea Kafete bonobos!

Kiambu mafia manenos. During Kenyattas time, they used to say Uthamaki of Kikuyu hautawai pita Chania River.

I think this attitude was distilled to the masses which kind of made them feel superior.

Which is quite ironic since among ancient Kikuyu, Kiambu area was where community outcasts migrated to.

Ask any expert on Kikuyu migration and he will tell you that nyang’au mingi zenye zilikuwa zinasumbua wasee na wizi, or doing things going against Kikuyu taboos,
zilifurushwa zikaenda Kiambu kama Burukenges.

There is a lot of truth in that

there is a time they used to say power will never cross river Chania… until Kibaki took over.
the same shiny eyes supported Uhuru when it was obvious that Kibaki was better…
it was also the epicenter of KANU support in central when everyone was fighting in the 90s

understand the context please… we are looking at Kiambu vs rest of MT Kenya region. and btw, while kids from other areas might be dropping out due to hardship, in Kiambu its not about hardship.

The oath-taking ceremonies by Konyagi’s father must have had a terrible effect on them

:D:D

i also hear when shiny eyes from Muranga were buying plots and buildings in the CBD, the shiny eyes from Kiambu used to say “githi mucii no haha tu” - trans - “si nyumbani ni hapa tu”…
and by that you found most buildings in the cbd were owned by guys from Murang’a ,maybe of late it has changed.