Kenyan bitches for you

Ati u know what she does? Madem Sikh hizi wote ni poko (indirect) PESA imewaharibu. Jaribu kuchukua den mmoja hapo works after kitu 2 weeks of dating utaskia “oooh good vibes nikopeshe oooh nipee PESA ya saloon oooh oooh” hio si upoko?

Personally dame akinitisha pesa hapo ndipo story huisha. I dont even bother replying. I dont mind spending money on a woman if I think she is worth it and most importantly on my own volution. Kuniomba pesa is a big mistake

That was a perfect blackmail opportunity. The world we live in

pewa mbili, you may get surprised that these hot bitches with 500 likes on their pics are single n have no one screwing them. too many choices for men to date makes them go nuts so they end up alone

https://kenya.craigslist.org/search/ppp?areaAbb=kenya

create an account /or use an email and reply to some of them, or post yourself , you will get all manner of ladies, whores, gold-diggers, those who drink your alcohol wanakutoka, and some few genuine ones.

:D:DTulia buda

its called shit test. how sad that you fail a shit test even online. hata kama unajua from another source ni hooker, and you want to screw nonetheless, usimshow live live, use that back ground info to your advantage. akisem no unajua tu ni test, push gently. I assume that when you exchanged inco and pics, one of you was pseudo. If it was not a pseudo communication, it means she had a second thought about you, just move on, you lost it.

Ni kama alikuwa anataka fuckboy but from the look of things unaweza kywa shitombi

hihihihi point blank

the guy did not live to the expectations sura wise

that hurts man

They’re all we got though…

:smiley: yep.

Who hurt you? :rolleyes:

@ChifuMbitika, hizo sweep utasurvive kweli, haswa hiyo ya @Purple?

Habari ndio hii…Huyo bitch hataki kuzaa omukhana

Nitang’ang’ana bro.

So many whores i have met along the way.

I have learnt to put up with their immaturity.

Hahahaaa

Mlishindwana wapi tena aisee!?

Ungeenda nae taratibu halafu ukapiga basi ukatemana nae fasta uka-check mpango mwingine!

Hahahaaaa