Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project

Talkers naomba usaidizi hapa. Is there anyone around who would be having details of this Government project. I would also appreciate if there is someone who can upload the form for filling because their website seems not to be working as of now. Cc @spear
Asande

i think it is toot congested nowadays since it is approaching deadline. There is no form to fill.

1 Like

Am being told that there is an option of filling it online or downloading the form in the downloads section. I also think its too congested to fill online now and was hoping there could be somebody in here who downloaded the form when the website was running smoothly.

wait till kedo midnight when all bugger are asleep ama wanachapana kuni then you access. thank me later

1 Like

There is no form to fill on the KYEOP site. However I found this info:

>>APPLICATION PROCESS:Fill out an application form that is available online at mis.kyeop.go.ke or at Ministry of Public Service, Youth & Gender Affairs sub-county offices in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Kwale 2. Application Period: 20th December, 2017 to 10th January, 2018. For more details contact us at: [email protected] or mis.kyeop.go.ke<<

2 Likes

fuata hii link mis.kyeop.go.ke

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This could just be the trick.

Asanteni sana Wadau.

The link Mwalimu @gashwin and @Breizh have provided are the website which is not working as of now probably due to congestion as deadline ni kesho. Am left with hiyo option ya @dusko, ya kujaribu in the late hours of the night.

1 Like

Went for the kepsa one in 2014.waste of my 8 months.

1 Like

Leta Hekaya

Wataenda 10day life skills bullshit at kabete technical(essential for watu wa ocha) kemu kufundishwa basic accounting na interview skills.then proceed to internship kufanywa kym ukilipwa 6000 stipend.in a nutshell

1 Like

Thank God for KYEOP project.Nilinukisha kitunguu.

1 Like