Kenya Talk Is A Mad House

@Mangele what’s your point? Unaiba pic then script a scenario in your head then bring it here

Then there’s this case of impersonation sprouting by day.

10 Likes

KTALK DCI never disappoint

12 Likes

@Mangele maliza kufua ukuje hapa kiasi…

8 Likes

Mangele ni msee wa kubeba mzigo pale country bus na trolley. Nilisikia Kuna siku alipotea na suitcase ya perdition pale OTC. Kufungua akapata imejaa arimis na thong

17 Likes

na maembe tatu mbichi na chumvi ya half kg…

13 Likes

KUMAanisha yeye ni BABAfua ?

5 Likes

@Mangele is a low IQ ape who was fortunate enough to immigrate to the US but too dumb to eke a good living in such a competitive society. He lives off welfare and food stamps which explains why he has the time to splash the kijiji with garbage content from gutter press the world over. Such an imbecile and ignoramus.

He is no match to @Patco, with whom he liked to compete on matters US politics. However, it was no competition and if it ever was, it was very one-sided with Patco making light work of @Mangele’s dumb and asinine posts and comments. That Green Card opportunity should have instead gone to James Itina @Lord_Wanaruona and boy, that mungich would have whored his bottom to the same level as @applebee100 and come back with a few greenbacks to live off into retirement.

11 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I suspect pia @Mangele could be @rexxsimba some people out here are sick buanaa

6 Likes

@Mangele 's post huwa na something off, he seems like someone battling depression.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: It started with @MTINGIZA_KITANDA then @PERDITION and now @TrumanCapote

5 Likes

:grin::grin: Si pia wewe ulishikwa na fake pics za tortoise :turtle:, but haidhuru kenyatalk imejaa wannabes wengi
From @D_Mungai - Casanova

@applebee100 - Billionaire

@rexxsimba - Doctor

5 Likes

the only real cat in ktalk with quadrijoint certified effidence is Dryfry Artist Uncle Uwes

8 Likes

Niaje uwes

1 Like

ngangari omwami

3 Likes

umeamua kumaliza kijana ya wenyewe na nuclear war head kwa vita za panga?

4 Likes

Kiongos Mimi naulizwa nini. Am a trouble free lad trying to mind my own biz.

2 Likes

Kumanina

3 Likes

@Mangele is the most boring most useless villager in the universe hata wakati alizaliwa mama yake alimuangalia akaboeka sana akishindwa hii ni muboeko aina gani nimeleta duniani, extremely unimpressive unimportant waste of space huyo @Mangele

1 Like

Now I doubt if he really stays in the States

1 Like

Maybe @mangele just had a story, and he wanted to use that image as a demo. I don’t recall if he said the character who experienced that challenge was him. It sounded like a genuine question na naona mmetokelezea kumharakisha!

1 Like