Keitany Blunders: Desperation is bad Ladies - Dont be any man's work mule/sugar mummy

Keitany is a lady who had good intentions but met a jackass. What she is simply doing is that , she is telling them you cannot silence me. I support her.

NCPB Money found its way to Meru----- we are grateful

There are some good men out there married to high earning women. Case in point is the late Laboso’s husband, Abonyo. I’m pretty sure she was the richer spouse but she respected her husband. Once you have enough whereby all your needs and most wants are sorted, the rest is semantics. Money can’t buy the most important things in life.

That villagers is what you call a freudian slip…

Githeri media is full of fake news. She didn’t say how Mithika was also given 50M package by Jubilee not to pass the Waiguru impeachment.

Keitany being with Mithika was a political marriage. She met Mithika when he was an mp and she helped Mithika behind the scenes to become a senator. The next move was to make Mithika the next Meru governor in 2022 so they could have a bigger cake to eat.

They were both using each other. Scratch my back, I scratch yours.

HUSBAND!!! This man even denies being her boyfriend. I dont know why you feel the need to defend foolishness because this is NOTHING BUT MADNESS,STUPIDITY AND DESPERATION. Senator Linturi states that she was a woman in distress since she was homeless so he took her in and then he compels his children to lie under oath that she was just their dad’s friend who was homeless. Yet she was playing mother to these kids from different women. This is a woman who was head of staff in Deputy President a woman with a PhD. It never occured to her to go check at the registrar’s office if Linturi was actually divorced? Now that she was aware that he had had 3 wives married under the law? Now he denies being married to her. Says his one and only wife which the registrar can attest to is a Meru Lady. His parents did not even attend her dowry (which she paid) and her customary wedding(which she paid for) and her dad asked her, are you sure this man isnt just after your money? Why should a woman get to this level of desperation? Why? Until she throws away millions on another woman’s husband ? Its self sabotage.

Theres some important things in life than marriage, marriage is not the be all and end all of life. Women must learn that. And stop being brainwashed that any man even somebody else’s husband is better than no man. This woman has children, grown children, if her daughter did this , because she was so desperate for marriage actually for a man because Linturi couldnt marry . HE WAS ALREADY MARRIED. She is a smart woman. What made her so dumb and so delusional . DESPERATION and the ideology that in life no matter what you achieve in life, if as a woman you dont have a man you are nothing. So you meet a man who has been married 3 times. Has over 5 kids with different women.Cant clear RENT ARREARS of 200k and you pay his arrears and then move him into your house, take on all his kids and then build him homes and take him on holidays ,campaign for him and in the end , HE USES YOU, DUMPS YOU LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE AND YOU STILL END UP ALONE,USED,ABUSED AND HUMILIATED.

Do you know what is most important in life, self respect and self love. Personally, I say if I wouldnt allow my daughter to date or marry a certain type of guy, then that type of person isnt good enough for me either. A love that you have to buy with your dignity isnt worth having.

Do not desecrate the memory of the late Laboso by comparing her marriage where they started off as equals and her husband supported her to achieve her dreams to this mess of Linturi and this woman. Theres no comparison.

You can fall in love with a wide variety of people throughout the course of your life. You can fall in love with people who are good for you and people who are bad for you. You can fall in love in healthy ways and unhealthy ways. You can fall in love when you’re young and when you’re old.

Love is not unique. Love is not special. Love is not scarce.

But your self-respect is. So is your dignity. So is your ability to trust. There can potentially be many loves throughout your life, but once you lose your self-respect, your dignity or your ability to trust, they are very hard to get back.

Love is a wonderful experience. It’s one of the greatest experiences life has to offer. And it is something everyone should aspire to feel and enjoy.

But like any other experience, it can be healthy or unhealthy. Like any other experience, it cannot be allowed to define us, our identities or our life purpose. We cannot let it consume us. We cannot sacrifice our identities and self-worth to it. Because the moment we do that, we lose love and we lose ourselves.

Because you need more in life than love. Love is great. Love is necessary. Love is beautiful. But love is not enough.

Btw if somebody is a Christian , you should not marry a divorcee even of one husband or one wife. Serious churches do not marry people who are divorcees. SDA doesnt and even Nairobi Pentecostal does not. Even if you contract a legal divorce , they will not desecrate their altar to marry you and your divorce boyfriend/girlfriend. Matter of fact, if your spouse is in a coma or an asylum or jail. Not until they die can either the man or the woman remarry. So God does not recognize these marriages where 2,3,4 times you marry and divorce. Even Waiguru and Waiganjo are now living in adultery because before God , your spouse is the first one . So I was unable to understand how they are both elders but dont recognize what they are doing is adultery. If somebody dies in that state and they dont repent about it on their death bed, its a one way ticket to hell. People are very myopic they see these 30,40,50 years you spend with that person comitting adultery , which is a very short time but you will spend a whole eternity in hell for that adultery even if you were church elder or president or whatever. Bible puts it clearly no adulterer will inherit the kingdom of God. So people sell their souls for love,for money, for all the things for the short time we are on earth forgetting theres an eternity to also think about. Its so sad they dont even care what example they are setting for their children ,moving from one man/woman to another.

Couldn’t have put it any better, kwanza hapo kwa gavana. Keitany Ni malaya

I’m not equating the two ladies, but if you want to generalize Keitany as an example of what happens to such women, then obviously the application fails like in the Laboso/Abonyo case.

What is marriage? When does it start? Joseph was espoused (engaged) to Mary but the angel Gabriel called Mary his wife. This is a clear example that a betrothal is equivocal to marriage.

Sometimes nothing happens to them but its just toxic because if its people who cant lie to themselves its women. After sometime after the euphoria and the novelty, even if it takes decades , the truth comes to the woman. If you talk to or listen to older people , you get that,no matter how long it takes and how delusional and or subjective someone is, the truth comes to them eventually. Abonyo and Laboso’s marriage was to me what marriage is. The man meets the woman and pursues her. Initiates the courtship. And he pursues her with dignity and played the role of the man.It wasnt 50/50 or anything like that. And then he builds her. Not her building him. He built her. Even when she went into politics .He was still the man. And he supported her dreams. Supported her vision. Supported her through illness. To me this is what marriage should be. The man should be the head. The one doing the pursuing, the initiating, the supporting . And if you looked at her she was a feminine women not a masculine woman because she was the woman inspite of being the politician. She wasnt a masculine woman.

I think if you went to a church and made a covenant before God and your friends and family and took vows to not part until death. Its terrible to go back on that vow. If you wanna remarry make a vow until divorce do we part. Remarriage is a sin.Its adultery and its breaking a vow you made TO GOD. Forget about your spouse .TO GOD. Ecclesiastes says do not be quick to make a vow before God. If you think its hard for you to keep the vow ,DONT MAKE IT. Do a civil marriage.

this mentality where people think that they were only earning 300k salary and then they are rich is an agwambo fallacy. you clearly never read her story. she did not become rich overnight. she built it right after she got her first job after clearing campus.
it’s the same thing we hear na the westonian. these people had loot to boot so i suggest you rid yourself of the mentality that they only earn “salaries”

SDA and Pentecostal are not serious churches.

do you have evidence that her money is ncbp money?

it wasn’t an engagement. under Jewish law at the time, once espoused, means you have paid bride price. So it wasn’t engagement. it was full wifehood.