KCPE 2018 Official thread

@20 bob for each querry. ata zile zinafail pia pesa wanalamba tu.

Don’t worry if you scored E in your KCPE. A stands for Academics, B stands for Bureaucrats, C stands Clerks, D stands for Doers of Donkey Work, and E stands for Entrepreneurs. Your mission is to create jobs for A, B, C, and D when they finish school.

Ni vizuri kuji-console

Mi ni A- of ‘94 hakuna mtihani nilianguka

Cc
@Mathaais

Sisi wenye tuko na candidates tunaomba huu uzi uwe pinned @Meria Mata na sio tafadhali.

Kama kura inahesabiwa kwa kituo, mbona mtihani itumwe kwingine

for the trirrionth time nasema pin ilipotea kaa ndege ya malaysia.
not possible sir. wish your young one all the best.

I was having a similar kind of discussion with some fellows who are in education. The conclusion was that sooner than we think, these national exams will be done, collated and analyzed instantly like it happens with online aptitude tests.

So CS Amina will be releasing [S]#[/S][B][B]KCPE2018[/B][/B] results at 1PM at Star of the Sea Primary School?That was fast! When are We releasing and prosecuting Eurobond and NYS 1 & 2 Beneficiaries? If we handled corruption cases this fast, Kenya could be a developed country by now. https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f914.png

that was fast…kumaanisha jamhuri day kcse will be out

@admin @Deorro @Mundu Mulosi @old monk @Purple fanyeni kazi yenu.
kuna official thread hapo chini.
how i miss the all threads pin.

Just before you scold your child for under-performing in #KCPE2018 remember this! Kenya’s youngest PhD holder Dr. Ngina: 1. KCPE 1-> 235/500 2. KCPE 2-> 368/500 3. KCSE-> B+ 4. University-> First Class Honors 5. Now-> Youngest PhD holder in Bio-mathematics in the country
[ATTACH=full]209659[/ATTACH]

Wewe afisa you always have a candidate kila mwaka ,you are blessed.Mtoto apite

i remember a few yrs ago tuki celebrate na @introvert papa hapa.
ja kipash njoo utupee update ya our high flyer. Yes nimesema “our” coz he is Ours sis wana kijiji.
hope today guys wataweka results za majuniour wao.

You’ve got a very sharp memory mwalimu,last year i had a candidate this year the same but different mothers @Meria Mata SMS code is 22252 wacha kudanganya wazazi.

hio niyako mboss.
[ATTACH=full]209666[/ATTACH]
tafakali hii
Only in Kenya where gova marks exams of over 1000,000 students in supersonic speed but will take weeks to process an ID card or issue a passport to a citizen.

Iko principal amenidanganya asanteni.

hio ilikua ya last yr.

Our rivers are polluted with roundup, and global warming has spoilt the natural anaesthetic

Like KPLC, each SMS costs you, so they send you the answer twice… :smiley: