Kcb loan ..ni kubaya wadau

This is not from KCB,its from a debt collector to whom your account has been assigned. Waliwai kunipatia hio stress sana siku Absa ilikua inaitwa barclays.Before it gets to this,you will have defaulted for three months,then they will send you an SMS saying they have listed you on CRB.They will call you again to negotiate and commit to a payment plan.They will ask you why you defaulted.Me i told them i was retrenched.They will bitch about how its your responsibility to inform the bank when you get a new job blah blah blah…Once you commit again,they will follow it up,if you default,they will send you an sms informing you that your account has been assigned to a debt collector.First thing the debt collector will do is to send you the above SMS.Ususally its very shocking coz you dont expect them to know the name of your place of work.The sms will have a number that you are required to call.The number goes to a debt collector switch board,you will be advised that someone will call you back.They will call and ask you to commit again,an amount that you know you can afford.If you fail to commit,they will sms you again and tell you to expect them at your place of work.They usually use your ID and KRA to know where your PAYE comes from.You will panic and call them back.Thats when they will have had you by the balls.They will try and dictate how much you will pay.Here you will honorably negotiate and commit because the next step will be to write a demand letter to your employer.There is a fine print in unsecured loans that allows banks to do this if they can prove that you are gainfully employed.In this case they will show the court that you pay PAYE to KRA.
If you commit to a plan,which you are comfortable with and actually stick to it for three to four months,the debt collector will hand your account back to the bank and you will only be getting occasional calls from the bank giving you offers to repay the loan in shorter installments with much lower interest.Hao ma debt collectors walichoka na mimi my fren,they could call me exactly on 29th kujua na deposit pesa saa ngapi waki assume salo imeingia.Waki kukol ukose ku pick inafwata immediately na sms ya expect our officer at your place of work.nilijam nikawapatia jina na number ya HR nikawaambia wapige.If i lose the job waone vile watalipa hio deni.They never called.I think i paid less than half of what they expected.They tried to arm twist me to do a standing order nakawaambia wajidinye.Niliwasho hata nikiamua kufanya 100 deposits per month cha muhimu ni the agreed amount ikue imelipwa by end month.They are extremely irritating.They earn a daily commission from every amount that they arm twist people to pay every day.
Hapa hakuna kuhepa,as long as you are employed and KRA takes money from you your ID number will always guide them to your place of work or your business.Just negotiate for an amount you can comfortably afford and stick to it.The worst has already happened since you are already listed on CRB.Dont let it get to the point of your HR getting a demand letter.You might lose a well paying job coz you didn’t cooperate.Cha muhimu ni unalipa kitu hata kama ni kidogo.

Hii ya helb pia mimi tunasumbuana…i owed 240k but when i went to pay napata ati ni 590k, hapo ndio tukakosana hadi sai…silipi hadi warudi 240k

debt collector amewekwa pressure

Which @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii went to which University?

University of Katalunya where he was Lewis Hamiltons classmate.

In the United States and Western countries, credit score runs everything, even if you have ready cash and a bad credit score you will not be able to purchase a car, house or a simple mobile phone. Even African countries like Botswana and South Africa have a credit system for the purchase of things like electronics etc so we will be there in a little with the way CRB is going. Your kind who refuse to pay loans will be sleeping on the hard floors of Grogon and Luthuli.

They hire external debt collectors who use any language they see fit to scare you to submission

Then you are truly a peasant,I don’t know how helb connected dots upto my bank accounts I had to clear the loan after applying for a weiver twice which they declined at first but was later approved.peasants with zero bank accounts never fear helb

Kenya is heading there, probably in

5 years time. Watu walipe madeni

Thing is these debt collectors have a collaboration with NHIF senior staff (chini ya maji) they log into the NHIF system, input your ID/ppt no. that’s where they access information about your employment status, your salo, your family etc. Most people re-pay their loans once the debt collectors make contact with the loanees place of work. I used to date a someone working with a collection company, she explained to me the tricks they use, najua bado yeye hunistalk in this regard.

Help ama Helb?

Whichever

Seems illegal to be getting your personal information from the government. Government needs to be a defender of its citizens. A lawyer needs to take them to court.

:D:D:D:D:D:Dmarissa that fake katalunya formula one circuit RAT.

This number /0768125922 is a spam number listed as “Receivables Manager” when you search using show caller.

:D:D:D it’s the facts kiongoss,helb differentiates a peasant defaulter from a real able defaulter ,they tracked me down and I had to repay the loan .if mwanga ndani isn’t bothered after defaulting he is a jobless penniless ghaseer with a smartphone I guess y5 with alot of free WiFi nearby

Mwaga ndani has a complex of trying to fit in everywhere despite his Mundoro living Katalunya day dreaming upbringing. Fault him not sir :D:D

If you are happy pocketing someone’ else’s cash with no intention of repaying, you should never complain when others including politicians pocket/steal your cash/taxes.

Unsecured loans ukua written off. That’s CBKs directive. Ata kwa transunion report yako itaread ivo but it lowers the credit score drastically. Ao wametuma io message ni thirty party debt collectors. Kama ukona io app kwa simu and location is turned on, they probably read your SMS texts. Of course, it’s illegal. In fact, don’t pay a dime.

Hio lowering

Hii lowering Of credit score is where he should be concerned. Alipe hata kama ni pole pole until he finishes. Credit score inaua watu sana States na UK. Watu wamesoma wanalala kwa streets coz of madeni za kulipia shopping using credit cards during covid knowing they are jobless.I have cuzos in London wenye tunawachangia every month. We started 34 changiiz, Sai tuko 9,the rest bailed out wakidai watu wa UK warudi home if they can’t sustain.
We are heading there with huduma numbers integration of all systems at one convergence point.