Kasarani

That should be a wake up call to muthamaki to start working and stop the stupid side shows and ulevi related shanenigans!.. Our work is done!.. He is not the best but RAT had to be blocked by all means! Personally I don’t expect much from his presidency and I know I am talking on behalf of a lot of folks…

RWNBP!

2 Likes

What are you talking about? The low attendance or what? Ulevi shanenigans gani?

4 Likes

Echoing you. RAT is out. Uhurus luck was that to some of us, anyone running against rat is the better option. I hope this list am seeing for commendation is someone playing a joke. It’s a very stupid list!! And would be a very idiotic bludder if true. Just to clarify, I think kasarani is a non issue

3 Likes

What’s your vibe here?

Personally I am fatigued of defending someone who is unable of taking up real issues head on… The Kasarani crowd should be a wake up call to him.

2 Likes

What do you think is the meaning behind the empty stadium? That his voters regrets? I don’t think so, guys are politics fatigued and broke.

8 Likes

People are fatigued by political rhetoric. Hii kitu angepeleka Nakuru ama Eldoret.

2 Likes

Uthamakis are also tired of the red eyed one. You can only act for so long… Never in the history of 12th dec has attendance been dismal like this… He goes into the records for this too. Na vile prince anaingishwa stadi na rekke squad sorrounding his bullet proof car. While wearing his leadership chain bling… What a spectacle.

2 Likes

When people believe in you, they will stand by you. If it fatigue, let baba go to any where in kenya for a public function and lets see how many will come coz of Him.

1 Like

For me the man has no spine… He is not a leader… in Kasarani he didn’t wave at the crowd because there was non to wave at… I am saying this because may be he is not used to this… People have since moved on

1 Like

I can assure you of this… as long as that violent rat is a threat, Uthamaki will stand with Uhuru no matter what. Anti rat movement is stronger than pro muthamaki movement in uthamakistan. So, I bet Uhurutos prayers are for rat to betray Kalooser as has been his habit since 1997 with Kijana Wamalwa, and run in 2022.

4 Likes

Yes. Worshippers tend to be like that. Look at those of that prophet who even sweep roads. Cult leaders are charismatic and keep their followers mesmerized for long

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with uhuru. It’s because people are politics fatigued and broke They were in kasarani just the other day.

1 Like

They landed like slay queens… And the way I hate that shash thing on the shoulders because of Mugabe and wife! I have never seen in on a Kenyan president or deputy president

But sir, what exactly are you ranting about? The crowd, kasarani or uhuru? Sikuget.

5 Likes

Tulia mzee.
Location ndio iliangusha yeye. Kama ni mimi, ningepeleka Gatundu…alaah
RAO supporter here!

2 Likes

@ranny stop denying the obvious , besides the kasarani crowd thing, UK has no spine.
He has not been able to counter the corruption nonsense as we expected of him in this time and age.
He has failed as a leader if out times.
Development aside, that I support him , as much as we are in debt up to our throats .

2 Likes

I don’t understand this argument wasn’t the same stadium full just two weeks ago for his swearing in? As far as im concerned na watu wa kawangware are concerned today was very much a working day, kawangware you couldn’t even tell it was a holiday. People are tired of politics and want to get back to work and recover from all the wasted weeks they dint work. The only thing the low attendance indicates is that people are tired of politics and want to get back to work!
Yes Rao can get thousands of supporters anywhere at any time and congratulations to him at least his winning at something.

6 Likes

Uhuru was addressing the chairs at Kasarani. What an embrassment.

Gets to show how that nation is truly divided that even on a special day like Jamhuri Day people are the least bit concerned.

2 Likes

Guess what br? Jicho nyanya is known by veeeeeeeeeeeeery busy mungich business people who are veeery busy to attend such events at the expense of their biz. . . They are millions but have no time for attending to such coz they are tired of politrics and have resumed their daily wax.

5 Likes