@Kanguthu finally arrested doing what he does best.

[SIZE=5]Yesterday @kanguthu attempted to acquire a few coins for his dose of kumi kumi in the afternoon but alas.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]334846[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]Old pickpocket from Kenol Muranga finally arrested! He isn’t as quick as before. (PHOTO)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]November 17, 2020
0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Tuesday, 17 November 2020 – A notorious old man, who leads a gang of ruthless pickpockets’ in the city, has been busted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]A passenger narrated how the old man and his gang members followed him inside a matatu that was heading to Dandora and sat next to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Since the passenger was exhausted after running his errands, he decided to take a nap.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]As he was enjoying his nap, the old man dipped his itchy fingers in his pocket and tried to pickpocket him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]However, it was a bad day in the ‘office’ for the old man after his hands got stuck inside the passenger’s pocket since he was wearing tight trousers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]And that’s how his evil mission was aborted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Here’s what the passenger posted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]https://i2.wp.com/kenyan-post.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/evo.png?resize=504%2C301&ssl=1
https://i1.wp.com/kenyan-post.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/3-Facebook-2.jpg?resize=696%2C928&ssl=1[/SIZE]

@kanguthu kwani wewe ni trilobite ivi?

Muratina vibes

finish the old geezer

@johntez addi gaza msafi,naona yua brother @elvo Ade Culture anajaribu ngoso. Tight trousers saves lives:D:D

Slay kings take time from serving beatings to take photos? Huyu jambas sioni kama amekula ata kofi moja. Angetoa camera after kung’oa meno nne.

@kanguthu was here

Apewe knuckle sandwich souffle, asikie utamu.

One thing is certain… Must be a shiny eye. Most kenyans would free themselves from untold pain and suffering if they assumed ALL kikuyus are thieves. I made this my baseline and have taken necessary precautions which has made my life more bearable.