Kamwana in Coast pt 2

Some individuals wanted to ride and kudandia on Jubilee NATIONAL GOVERNMENT and KENYA POWER “Mwangaza Mtaani” project to make it appear to people AS IF it is their project for political mileages , all doubts have been cleared now , ALL IS CLEAR NOW

MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA
I toured various spots in Mombasa last night to see how the lighting programme was being implemented by @KenyaPower
Last evening, together with a section of Mombasa leaders and Kenya Power’s Dr. Chumo, I toured the coastal city of Mombasa and its beaches to inspect the Ksh. 1.2 Billion network upgrade and street lighting ‘Mwangaza Mtaani’ project that has recently been completed. The project now allows extended working hours for businesses and vendors and the beach can now operate for 24 hours. Mombasa Old Town has also been lit up at a cost of Ksh. 45 million.
[ATTACH=full]26330[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26331[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26332[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26333[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26335[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26336[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26337[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26338[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26339[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26340[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Simba 1…

1 Like

He loves Coast just like his dad and @The_Virus

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]26342[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26343[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26344[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26345[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]26346[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Mbona hakupitia Casa B

4 Likes

Where is chief Alchemist Joho?

1 Like

UK is a PR guru just like another governor from ukambani

1 Like

That Muslim woman who shook H. E. UK’S hand, how many times will she have to wash it?

Hate speech :D:D

From a security perspective, this is absolutely reckless on the part of the President’s handlers…lakini nitaendelea kuwa Jumbirated

2 Likes

@Meria Mata mimi siweza enda old town ata waweke mataa ngapi. I have never ventured beyond Digo road and Moi avenue and am into my second year in coast.

Aiiiiiiiiiii, are you for real, huko kuna fearshara nyingi sana Poa. Usiwe na uoga hivo bro.

1 Like

Upus asslicking 101%

2 Likes

Huyu jamaa karibu apate hot slaps
http://i65.tinypic.com/345ylqa.jpg

3 Likes

Leo nmekuwa huko. that place inakaa tu risky bana !! Alafu kulikuwa na makarao fulani walikuwa wakitembea wakikutana na msee anakaa teja wanamnusa mkono.
There is something about old town.

kamwana ako sawa but najua far away kuna recce sqd kama 10 watchin the birds

Those lights will go off the moment kamwana boards his plane to nairobi. this chumo guy imported some low quality transformers. This is just PR.

www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?attachments/12472695_681617398608710_5047891570967336885_n-jpg.26335/
Guy in blue: Mwenyezi saidia rais asiangalie haka kagari anaeza tapika

I can see we have many crazy dudes in ktalk

1 Like