Kamenuka pale IG

[MEDIA=instagram]Bpc33NRAq_k[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=instagram]BpczIsQgDkU[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=instagram]BpcvwwBAV-H[/MEDIA]

Dat nigga Otille be doing Osungu great injustice

[ATTACH=full]204219[/ATTACH]

Hehehe…
I said it here…less than 2 months ago…
This Otile / Vera thing was not meant to last…
I predict again , if she ever hooks up , it will be with some senile white boy…
Mark my words…

[ATTACH=full]204220[/ATTACH]Wakakutama pale nyuma kumaliza boychild. Lakini boy child pia anadrop standards sana, asking for money from a woman is a NO! NO! Lets see whether he’ll make a come back from this

Kunguru

Akothee is a good tutor with lots of experience in these matters…
Pity Otile was unable to knock her up…
That would have been interesting…
But life is strange…
Pride always comes before a nasty fall…
Watch this space…
Afro Cinema will be back soon…

tutaingia salon kesho

Imebidi tuingie saa ii insomnia deadly

There are no permanent enemies in Love and Politics…

U

Wacha nifunge leso above my man boobs before nicomment. Haya. Sasa this bitches are on about being fleeced by guys yet the money they have acquired has been equally fleeced from other dumb niggas. Wacha maben 10 wakule. Funcking ragidy ass bitches.

End of umama!

Otille anapewa dry fry hizo siku zote na akashindwa kuweka Vera ball? Talk of boychild kuuza penalty in the last minute of injury time.

Kunguru ikipata mimba huzaa nini??

Asking for research purposes only

This bitch was dating a nigerian…a nigerian of all people akashindwa na kiherehere ya huyu poko …sasa wewe ka-local boy kutoka Kisum ndio utaweza. Mkiona picha ya Otile before the fame mnaweza cheka yenyu wote…jamaa alikuwa anafanana na migingo island fishermen banae

Some of these ladies have done ‘things’ on their bodies…not easy to make them conceive.

u r feeding the troll
nisione post ingine kuhusu hii stuff

Madem kama hawa wanameza p2 kama njugu,hata ushinde hapo juu January to December utakua una waste sperms and energy bure.

Huyu hawezi zaa matiti imejaa silicon

Otile spots an aging whore who is rich. He knows that her clock is ticking, but he is smart enough juu anajua hawes oa Malaya. So he pretends to love her, and milks money from her. The way I see it, Vera is pissed because the tables have been turned and she is paying for love like a sponsor.

Wewe inaonekana hauelewi ii maneno … this kungurus have some contraceptive inserted in the arm.

Wanaume si mmechangamkia hii story