Kama hii ndio Pukusu afadhali Marachi

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C22P6JQXcAAZC-m.jpg:small

Nanjala is a common name and no Bukusu calls themselves “Luhya”.

Shipoto.

3 Likes

sijaelewa kitu hapo

Hate speech asubuhi na mapema.

1 Like

a medic who can even think of killing using a medicine whose spelling she cannot even get right…hapo ndio kenya yetu imefika?

4 Likes

Excuse me Sir,is this also known as Ng’onyi…[SIZE=2]asking for MP Gladys Wanga[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Kikiwa kizuri ni cha Bwana Swedi kikiwa kibaya ni cha Fundi Mwalimu.
Nanjala, Nafula (my gf huko Lugulu), Nakhumicha, Naliaka etc. I’m veey sure I have named atleast one of your ssters and one of your exes huko chwele girls

3 Likes

There were so many of them openly talking about injecting patients with fatal doses of medicine. I saw it on Facebook, I think it’s a group that only nurses join. So a member must have leaked those conversations. I don’t know what got them so worked up, they claim someone insulted one of them.
It was very scary the way they were discussing committing murder so casually. Although to be fair I saw at least one who urged them to stop having such evil thoughts.

2 Likes

Wah! I am a registered clinical officer and I poison everybody more beautiful than me, meaning every single patient I see.

Na hapa pananuka mafeelings. Ni nani?

3 Likes

Is it true bukusu and wagisu are one and the same?

1 Like

the Ababukusu will deny vehemently…

2 Likes

Sometimes, it seems as though the ethnic differences within the Abaluyha are stronger than those between the other Kenyan tribes.

The difference are reestablished every election cycle as the likes of Atwoli and Khalwale struggle to push forward one person to represent them all, by force or blackmail if necessary (Jirongo!!). It culminates in some of them supporting JaKuon, others joining Jubilee, and the most vain (Phandom) going it alone and getting votes from their sub-tribe alone.